Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Van heater (driving heater) issues

Thanks but definitely coming from front vents. I’m just wondering if the Climate Control software is to blame. I.e. it mixes warm and cool air in the cabin via different vents to achieve the right temperature rather than ‘pre-mix’ it and distribute through all vents simultaneously? I’ll see what Citygate say tomorrow.
The various flaps are controlled by electric servos and can wander out of sync. You can recalibrate them quit easily.

Performed the reset and on a short drive to warm up the engine it now appears to be OK. Many thanks @WelshGas

Looking for some advice on the Driving heater.
When I have the driving heater set to off there is still heat coming out of the vents and even when I vent them to the 0 position a small amount of heat comes through. Doesn’t seem to be right that heat is always flowing through?
thanks
Jan
Thanks Amarillo will try that.
Jan

Cheers will look at this later. My heater seems to have gone a little sporadic . No fan control / run on when switched off. Selecting all the flap buttons kicked it back into life this morning. Switching the ignition on an off also does a reset. Rear works fine.

Arghh didnt work. A bit more research as its an odd one.

Back