Van-X VW T4, T5 Mirror lens / glass with LED Indicator

Re: an-X VW T4, T5 Mirror lens / glass with LED Indicator

Very tacky indeed :crazy

Re: an-X VW T4, T5 Mirror lens / glass with LED Indicator

Kirk said:
Very tacky indeed :crazy

Oh come on - for a bit of show ect lol

I thought they were quite fun

I have to say though, I am not sure that wouldn't becoming annoying when overtaking.

James

Sorry, +1 for tacky, maybe I am getting old :lol:

Trotters said:
Sorry, +1 for tacky, maybe I am getting old :lol:

i think all this sort of stuff tends to veer that way - I do like them, but It would have to be on the right sort of van, something that you intended to show perhaps - I mean they don't really serve a purpose.

As long as it is not 'chrome' accessories I can live with them.

James

James said:
- I mean they don't really serve a purpose.

James
They've a very specific and practical use on the T4...

There's a number of headlamp conversions that lose the side visibility of the indicator... hence become an immediate MOT fail, these remove the need for adding a side repeater to the wing (like the on on the T5)

Not really my cup of tea though... more an OEM sort of guy.

M

Not the sort of thing that interests me, but how do the work? Is it replacement mirror glass? it should be noted that westys are lhd and our mirrors are the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also imagine that there is a reason car makers don't do this and put their repeaters on the case housing lol.

i am not sure how annoying this would be at night, but... not exactly my cup of tea but I think for something to show, they're a nice touch.

I know for the T5 there have been add ons for the mirror casing it self, so you have indicator repeaters like a Golf for example, but I have never anything that looks OEM

James

Back