Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ventilation Controls

LRGS253

LRGS253

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Has anyone had a problem with their ventilation controls where the staged LEDs have a mind of their own. Sometimes I can get one up by rotating the knob, but more often either 2 bars or 3 bars come up and I can't go down to one. Does it do this in certain configurations?

Attachments

• IMG_8744.zip
    12.1 MB · Views: 11
Mine often blasts full when switched on. I turn down one by one and leave a few seconds between each ‘dial down’. It’s a pita though and I’d be interested in others’ views. I thought it was the a/c rushing to reach a temperature but not that either

Mine often blasts full when switched on. I turn down one by one and leave a few seconds between each ‘dial down’. It’s a pita though and I’d be interested in others’ views. I thought it was the a/c rushing to reach a temperature but not that either
Can you turn your down one by one until zero as mine just goes from 3 to zero or sometime two to zero.

Can you turn your down one by one until zero as mine just goes from 3 to zero or sometime two to zero.
Very similar, if I go up in single steps from zero I get

0- no LEDs lit
1- 1 LED lit
2- no LEDs lit
3- 2 LEDs lit (the first and third) , then it seems to work OK from then on.
Same thing when going backwards.
The blower speed regulation seems to be working OK though.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have found it all very strange as well, appears to have a mind of its own sometimes.

Back