Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Thanks - I did it all it myself! Lights from Transporter HQ. Spoiler and Splitter from VeeDub Transporters and Gloss Black grill and dogbones from Leighton Vans. Total cost was about £1400 I think.
Would you say it was easy to do? I’ve seen some YouTube vids of fitment and it looks doable.

Drama on route to Ile de Re yesterday. This guy literally swerved off the road in front of us for no apparent reason and hit a tree! Saved by his airbags but badly shaken. If I could figure out how to save my dashcam footage to my phone and upload it here I would.

IMG_4690.png

Camping Sopelana, just outside Bilbao. Coming to the end of our 2 weeks here before heading for Portugal. Lovely site, a few minutes walk from the beach and about an hour from central Bilbao for cultural activities to keep the other half happy
2d38543a94d578cebc5ed7b96759733e.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

564d231b299f7a5b93cea607d2c4120b.jpg

One night at Meadow Falls, Ingleton - but will be back, lovely site. Good for meeting others there (eg Grandparents) as they have nice wee huts to rent. Also enjoyed a few nights at Red Bank Farm, and Wirral Country Park site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk