Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW assist after year 5

Apologies this isn’t about commercial, but our Golf is 7 years old and VW Assist continue to cover it. It's much cheaper than the AA and covers at home and Europe.

That's interesting and makes sense. I suspect they won a contract to get the business from VW and have response times.
And if you need to go to a VW garage the AA man will tell VW that they have to take you

Bit of a thread resurrection here. I received a letter from VW (the AA) advising that my 3 year cover is due to end. I advised them that I actually had 4th year cover that came with the van but their system did not show that. Got onto Eurovans whose documentation I have shows 4th year cover but they have now stated it does not. This is obviously an ongoing discussion.

Anyway, getting to the real question, what have other members done once VW Assist has run out? VW (AA) are offering it at £120pa. AA website is £220 but not sure that covers Europe. Comfort Insurance add-on at renewal policy time is £83 and covers everything you'd want in the UK and Europe.
Update for anybody who bought a Cali from Eurovans in late 2020 with the 4th year warranty/Roadside Assist/etc deal.

Eurovans advised me on Friday that 4th year Roadside Assist was not part of the deal. I sent them a copy of the order form where it was clearly listed. Bottom line is that I have now paid for it direct with VW (AA) and Eurovans are reimbursing. Mike H at Eurovans was very helpful on the issue.

4th year Roadside Assist was either not part of the deal and was incorrectly listed on the order form or Eurovans didn’t register it. Not sure which?

Full cover for one year I have just payed £110

Back