david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Great news!

These are now in stock at just £48.99 (inc Delivery) and include 2 x side decal sickers and 1 x rear tailgate sticker.

High quality grapics and supplied with full fitting instuctions Available in various colours

Order Online: http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/vw-california-stripe-kit

Don't forget, if you are a VIP you get 5% discount!

Edition Side Stripes.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David, do you have dimensions of these?

Also on the colour options - swatch image seems to offer more choices than the drop down for order entry - so is the "grey metallic" choice comparable to the lighter or darker of the two greys that appear in top row?

Hi,

If you click on the colours it will bring up a larger image with more colours, the colours in the drop down box are in the same order as the swatch image running from left to right/

The stickers run along the bottom of both sides and the rear one goes at the bottom of the tailgate. Similar to the image

Sizes, The rear one is 1375x75mm and the sides are 2090x125mm

Edition_25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to clarify David - the expanded Swatch image has 15 colours in the palette. The drop down selection offers only 13.

There are two greys in swatch, only one on the order option input.

Is the confusion now clearer?

Sorry!

Now resolved :)

Fab - thx and for the sample image.

Very interested and have a couple of questions.
Do you have any pics of these in the flesh and are the ends shaped like the genuine ones?
Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2023.56.51_zpsy2ltq4d0.png

Also are these deemed a modification / need to tell the insurance company?

Finally do you sell the A-pillar decals?

Do you have any pics of these in the flesh and are the ends shaped like the genuine ones?

We are working on some real pictures and should have them on here within the next few days, as for insurance it is always best to tell them everyhing.

A Pillar stickers we are looking into.

I have just spoken to our contact at Comfort and you only need to inform them about graphics is if it is for advertising purposes. Obviously other insurers may be different

Ok so the million dollar question, which colour sticker on a pear black cali ?

Only ever seem to see the black sticker on the white vans ...

Any chance of doing one with California 4WD on it? And what colour goes with Sand Beige?

Yes they are shaped like the originals. The only bit to trim is the door gaps.

Hi guy's n girls
Just reading your questions as for fitting the door and b pillar Vynll if it becomes available I have fitted a few to previous t5's my own and friends unless the glass is removed which obviously isn't an option it is Nr impossible to get the Vynll behind th fixed window and doesn't look quite right cut short on the door you can let the window down and ease the rubber out quite easily to allow the Vynll to go behind tip make sure the panel is cleaned and no polish is on there to allow them to glue to stick properly and obviously afterwards when washing don't get to close to these areas with a power wash hope these tips help.

Hi guy's n girls
Just reading your questions as for fitting the door and b pillar Vynll if it becomes available I have fitted a few to previous t5's my own and friends unless the glass is removed which obviously isn't an option it is Nr impossible to get the Vynll behind th fixed window and doesn't look quite right cut short on the door you can let the window down and ease the rubber out quite easily to allow the Vynll to go behind tip make sure the panel is cleaned and no polish is on there to allow them to glue to stick properly and obviously afterwards when washing don't get to close to these areas with a power wash hope these tips help.
Everything you say is correct. you cannot get the vinyl behind the fixed window. When fitting the door one, wind the window down, ease the rubber out, fit the vinyl and refit rubber. Here's a set we fitted as a demo.

IMG_0002.JPG

I saw these on the email yesterday, what colour is the text please ? Are they easy to fit as my other half does not know one end from the screwdriver to the other.

I believe the text is cut out of the vinyl so it will be the colour of your van. Not sure how easy they are to fit

Just wondering: will they last after many runs through the car washer? Are they strong enough to survive a pressure washer?

Our were fitted a couple of months ago and i can confirm they are very good quality.We have only handwashed our Cali so far,i would just be a little careful using a jetwash in not directing the jet at the edges of the graphics, or stand a little further back, same as you wouldn't point at the window seals etc.No reason with a little care why these wouldn't last several years.The tailgate graphic also doubles up to protect the paintwork when closing the tailgate.

I believe the text is cut out of the vinyl so it will be the colour of your van. Not sure how easy they are to fit

I hope not as I was going for Matt black for my Deep pearl, but won't look very good if text is black ?

The text is definately cut out on our sample set, so the writing looks red but this is just the main van body showing through

Back