Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW communication

blondebier

blondebier

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Our other car is a Golf GTE. Cracking bit of kit and comes with Car-Net. (A mobile app where you can schedule charging, pre-heat the car, locate the car if you can't remember where you parked etc)

I received an email today saying that the terms and conditions were changing...

See attached. Even if you were "new to computers" - you'd at least preview the attachment before sending it. Wouldn't you?

Attachments

• Changes_Car-Net_GTC_45_17_en_GB.pdf
    429.1 KB · Views: 66
Is that the actual PDF you got with track changes on? :shocked

Someone at VW should lose their job over this appalling communication!

Edit: unless their intention was to make you aware of the changes in the policy and they've found this as a new way to do it #headbang

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got the email last night thought the I was loosing the plot

Seems on as par with most VW communications. Clarifies why the Dealers don't seem to know about changes or understand them.

Follow up !!!

We are really sorry. We encountered some technical difficulties when we tried to send you an email yesterday. Much of the content within the email was not displayed correctly.

We will shortly be sending out a new email with the intended information about your Car-Net account, however, we just wanted to apologise for yesterday’s technical issues.

Should you have any questions, then our customer service department will be pleased to be of assistance:

Back