Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw Dealers

Phil66

Phil66

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Are there any good Vw dealers in Wales for servicing or would it be safer for me to travel to Poole.

Are there any good Vw dealers in Wales for servicing or would it be safer for me to travel to Poole.
Where in Wales are you? It’s a reasonably big place.Poole Seems a long way to go to get your van serviced.

Abergavenny but happy to travel to get good service.

Well Sinclairs are all around SouthWales. Have you got a new van or and older one.?

I'm between Abergavenny and Monmouth - I think Hereford is the best local option. Not Wales but close!

18 months old just purchased privately not due for service until September. Other car is Hyundai but the dealer network in Wales is terrible. The California is obviously more complicated so doing some research to find a dealer that understands them.

18 months old just purchased privately not due for service until September. Other car is Hyundai but the dealer network in Wales is terrible. The California is obviously more complicated so doing some research to find a dealer that understands them.
Mine has been serviced by VW South Hereford, Centurion Way, for the past 6 yrs. I, personally recommend them highly. A combined car & commercial Dealership. Combined showroom and workshop.

Thank you Welshgas they supplied and did the first service. Great to have a positive recommendation I will give them a go. Thanks again I’ve only had the van a few weeks so very helpful to have the advice of people on this network.

Mine has been serviced by VW South Hereford, Centurion Way, for the past 6 yrs. I, personally recommend them highly. A combined car & commercial Dealership. Combined showroom and workshop.
Got a feeling they’ve changed name to Vertu?

They've been part of the Vertu group for a few years. Depends where you look as to their official title.