Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Ensurance - any views?

S

swigle

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
VW are offering me Ensurance free for 3 years. I've had my Cali from new since March 2012.
Anyone got any experience of it?
Is it work taking them up on it?

This is their blurb ...

Ensurance – Volkswagen's free accident and repair cover, works alongside your existing comprehensive motor insurance policy, no matter who you are insured with, to help get your car back on the road as smoothly as possible. It's free for three years and is available on both new and older models.

Your free Ensurance cover includes:

• Guaranteed use of a Volkswagen approved repairer, Volkswagen trained technicians, and the use of genuine Volkswagen parts and paints
• A dedicated Claims Manager who will look after your entire claim from start to finish
• Help to recover any uninsured losses with our Legal Expenses Cover
• Online claims tracking so you can keep up to date with the status of any claim

Cheers
Steve

No Brainer if it is free

Appears to be free for anyone with a VW: https://www.insurewithvolkswagen.co.uk/ ... /FAQs.aspx

I don't think it will hurt using it, but the cynic in me says it is just a service for VW to increase its repair revenue - and they might sell your details to other accident related services - but then again so might any insurance company.

I am just of the school that you don't get owt for nowt :)

Yes, that was my initial thought- what's in it for VW?

But I think I'll stop trying to find an ulterior motive and take it at face value and accept it as an early Xmas present that I hope I never have to use.

swigle said:
accept it as an early Xmas present that I hope I never have to use.

Not a very exciting Xmas pressie:)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Couldn't help myself - I've signed up :thumb

I guess they make their money by making sure VW repair the vehicle.