Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best insurer for a T6 Cali Beach

When I took the policy I asked about membership and was told it's not necessary.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
They told me the opposite, to the extent they want to transfer me through to the membership dept to join immediately

LV seem to be extremely competitive (£233 per year for my Beach), considerably cheaper than Motorhome and Caravan club, and no worry about whether or not need to be member....does anyone know of any things to watch out with this insurer? (like the silly 48hr rule)

(LV didn't appear on compare the market either - cheapest of them was way more than the above)

Last edited:
LV seem to be extremely competitive (£233 per year for my Beach), considerably cheaper than Motorhome and Caravan club, and no worry about whether or not need to be member....does anyone know of any things to watch out with this insurer? (like the silly 48hr rule)

The main things i spotted are insurance with the roof up and cover for possessions up to £1000 if they acknowledge it's a motorhome.

They agreed both of these things with me.

The main things i spotted are insurance with the roof up and cover for possessions up to £1000 if they acknowledge it's a motorhome.

They agreed both of these things with me.

thanks, that's helpful.