Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW GrandCalifornia Price Confirmed

What will be the entry price for the new California XXL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you passed your test pre1997, chances are you’ll have the required C1 license already
I've got a CE category (artic); I'm 68 and they really don't want me to pack up. I've compromised by working weekends only with time off when I want. The money funds my adventures!

No good for me as it looks too small (on the inside).

Nice video, but there are a lot of similar vans on the market that are a lot cheaper

I looked at Hymer and Malibu, before buying the Cali and they looked very good quality, so I would not berate them, they just did not meet my everyday needs

New Grand California 680

20191004_094511.jpg

20191004_095137.jpg

20191004_094818.jpg

20191004_094646.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No good for me as it looks too small (on the inside).

Have to agree...
Its incredible how small and cramped it looks inside, that's coming from someone with an Ocean...?
I really don't get it...?
Its hideous and the competition is light years ahead.

Does anyone have one on order and willing to give us the on the road price. Not the Volkswagen advertised price...;)

I’d be interested in knowing the real world price too....

Does anyone have one on order and willing to give us the on the road price. Not the Volkswagen advertised price...;)
Possibly looking at the 600, start at 69k. Drove the Crafter 680 on Saturday, surprisingly easy and stress free, appreciate the weight difference to the 600.

Possibly looking at the 600, start at 69k. Drove the Crafter 680 on Saturday, surprisingly easy and stress free, appreciate the weight difference to the 600.
Similar starting price as a 4Motion California 6.1 ocean

Wowsers. Far too overpriced compared to it's competition.

Current brochure with prices

Jeez. £3k for 2 tone paint. Base price and options is simply eye watering. I just can’t see them selling many.VW’s business case to sell them here must be pretty crazy.

Back