Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW official UK T6 California launch information

I guess with a if you have not taste that would be a really you would expect.

They have done away with the front window upstairs on the Ocean? :( Surely a step backwards?

The info I saw said its an option for 3rd window for the U.K. There are also 2 new bellows colours, glacier blue & strawberry red!

Last edited:
Uk T6 spec states ,

" 2 side windows and 1 front windows in bellows"

Uk T6 spec states ,

" 2 side windows and 1 front windows in bellows"

I saw that too, but VW then stated it was an option in the dealer briefing note I got a look at. Hopefully when the U.K. Website updates it will be clear which is the case.

Anyone heard when the UK website will be updated with prices and specs of the new T6? I've seen the basic prices on the press release section but would love to see a configurator. I'm planning to order next week and would love to have a better idea on specs before going to the dealership .

I used google chrome to translate the german configurator to get a heads up of what might be in the UK options. SMG have even managed to get a configuration code for the things I'd like included. Until we get the official options list can't order :(

Anyone heard when the UK website will be updated with prices and specs of the new T6? I've seen the basic prices on the press release section but would love to see a configurator. I'm planning to order next week and would love to have a better idea on specs before going to the dealership .
No idea on the website update but the options list is due this week done time, apparently. There's never been a UK configurator, I believe, so don't get your hopes up. Keep an eye on this thread for that options list.

No idea on the website update but the options list is due this week done time, apparently. There's never been a UK configurator, I believe, so don't get your hopes up. Keep an eye on this thread for that options list.
'Some', not 'done'! Damn autocorrect!

Just spoken to VW asking when the options price list will be avaible, suprise, suprise, at this moment they're not sure, but have promised to let the forum know as and when it is available ---- let's hope!

the front window is an option on Euro models but standard on the UK SE and from what I know on the Ocean

the front window is an option on Euro models but standard on the UK SE and from what I know on the Ocean
It's definitely listed as standard on the T6 equipment document shared by VW last week (it's in one of the threads as a PDF download).
There's also quite a few upgrades compared to the T5 that were chargeable but now are not. For example, Bluetooth and DAB radio are standard now, as is the multi function premium display and the upgraded dashboard. Really looking forward to seeing one 'in the metal' but dealers don't think there'll be any Californias to show until nearer Christmas. The first T6 anythings (Transporter, Caravelle, etc) are due at the end of September, apparently.

Actually we will have quite a few T6 "anythings" with us at BUSFEST this year, (beginning of September - no UK Calis though, but may have something else instead ;) )

:cool:

www.busfest.org

OK, a bit of excitement for those of you who have got yourselves booked in to go to BUSFEST next month.......

I can confirm that we WILL have a T6 CALIFORNIA with us as one of our Display vehicles at BUSFEST.

:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

This will be/is (I believe) the first and possibly only T6 California you will see in the UK before the "Official" ones start to appear at the dealerships.

It will be (of course) in LHD format but will feature most of the options you will find eventually on the UK spec ones when they eventually arrive in the UK.

www.busfest.org

OK, a bit of excitement for those of you who have got yourselves booked in to go to BUSFEST next month.......

I can confirm that we WILL have a T6 CALIFORNIA with us as one of our Display vehicles at BUSFEST.

:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

This will be/is (I believe) the first and possibly only T6 California you will see in the UK before the "Official" ones start to appear at the dealerships.

It will be (of course) in LHD format but will feature most of the options you will find eventually on the UK spec ones when they eventually arrive in the UK.

www.busfest.org
Hi do forum members get a discount on The DAY VISITOR price at £15 per adult, worth asking ?

Back