Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW reference for new bellows or online shop to order?

Just to say that as a T6 owner, I have seen comment that the T6 'canvas' in the bellows is an improved material. Our experience (and I've been in very heavy rain and even a thunderstorm ) is that the T6 canvas is watertight. So it might be worth going for the T6 bellows if it will fit for that reason as well.

Others may have a different experience, of course.

Just to say that as a T6 owner, I have seen comment that the T6 'canvas' in the bellows is an improved material. Our experience (and I've been in very heavy rain and even a thunderstorm ) is that the T6 canvas is watertight. So it might be worth going for the T6 bellows if it will fit for that reason as well.

Others may have a different experience, of course.
You can see and feel it is a complete different fabric. It is more plastic like. Not canvas like mine and all the other T5(.1)'s (and T4, T3, ...)

Wow that is not as expensive as I expected, but I guess it depends how hard it is to fit?

Does anybody know how much the new Bellows are that have the full opening front?

If the bellows are easy to fit and the price is reasonable I may be tempted to change mine!

I'm slightly annoyed I missed the front opening bellows by a month or so and I'm tempted to change them at some point depending how easy it is to do and if I'm bored and have some spare money.

We have a topper but we’ve only ever used it once. I have to remove the roof bars to use it, and now I have solar panels on the roof, so if I can avoid using the topper I will, even if that means lowering the roof.
Perhaps I’ll challenge my mother in law to make a bespoke topper or modify the one I have, she’s a seamstress. :happy
Here you go:

After a whole lot of number changes, the number comes out as:

7E7 875 059 K UV8

In Belgium it is €591,39 including VAT (BTW)

This is for the grey, 3 window (including complete front opening).
If you take the 2 window (side), it is another number.
If you want 3 window, you now automatically get the full front opening it seems.

If you want other colors, only the last 3 digits change (UV8).

Here you go:

After a whole lot of number changes, the number comes out as:

7E7 875 059 K UV8

In Belgium it is €591,39 including VAT (BTW)

This is for the grey, 3 window (including complete front opening).
If you take the 2 window (side), it is another number.
If you want 3 window, you now automatically get the full front opening it seems.

If you want other colors, only the last 3 digits change (UV8).

So it is confirmed that the latest canvas fits our Cali? That is great news!
Thank you so much. Now I must decide where to source and if I try to replace myself or find someone qualified to do it.
Thanks again!!

If you buy from VW dealer, ask a discount for placing it yourself. You might even get the discount (but don't really count on it).
I think the worst will be to remove the old bellow and get all of the rubber connector out of the van.

Even the California's from 2005 come out to the same bellow, after a whole lot more number changes. So I think in the end, all California's are about the same for the roof heights and stuff.

I'm not too sure that they fit there has always been a difference
in height.
2004-2006 then 2006 and 2007, then 2008 onwards.

Easiest thing is to ring VW Amersfoort, and see if it will fit.

I searched random for a T5 California from 2005.
After a lot of changes, they came out to the same reference.
So if you now want a new bellow on your 2005 California, they will sell you the latest part number. So it must fit.
But the best thing to do is search through VIN number.

This is worth a look and the video ...

Back