Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Service Plan

Nottledim

Nottledim

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We pick up the Cali on Saturday. Can't wait..............

Is the VW Service Plan worth buying? We will do between 8 to 12 k miles per annum.

:thanks

Doubt it as your first service will be essentially an oil change and minor inspection. On the long life variable routine this is likely after 2 years based on your proposed mileage. The second service is therefore likely well after the service plan expires.

Think I am right on this. My Cali will shortly have its second service and is just over three years old.

You can change to annual servicing (still same oil though) if that works better for you. A lot of our customers prefer this so that the vehicle has a thorough service every year before trips are starting and then they know that everything is ok with the vehicle for another year.

GP T5's can go up to 25,000 miles or two years between a service. Brake fluid is due for change at 3 years first and then every 2 years after that. Pollen filter is every 2 years or 40,000 miles whichever comes first and air and fuel filters are due at 80,000 miles or 6 years.

Thanks

I guess the service plan is based on a Transporter customer/ owner usually being a van driver with astronomical mileage. Then it would represent good value for money.

Rich

Back