Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inspection service with service plan

1400sfm

1400sfm

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi
I have a 2017 T6 Ocean that has done 16000 miles.
I have had the oil changed previously within my service plan but now it is soon due an inspection according to the vehicle.
Robinson’s of Peterborough explained to me that this is chargeable and is not covered in the service plan (extended) I took out with Vw when my Cali was first purchased.
Is this right? Surely an inspection is part of a prepaid service plan
Please me know your thoughts.
Thanks

I have the four service plan. My understanding is that it is two oil services and two inspection services. It will not cover the DSG oil service.

I have the four service plan. My understanding is that it is two oil services and two inspection services. It will not cover the DSG oil service.
@1400sfm that is no my understanding of the service plan. I have the 4 service plan which gives two interim services which includes an oil change and 2 full services (which also includes an oil change) I do 15k a year and I get an oil service light that comes on at about a year our van has had 1 interim service and 1 full with our next interim service due at 3 years old around Christmas. Some people I understand have paid for an oil change on top of the 4 upfront plans.

Back