Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW UK configurator updated

All of the engine & transmission options on the UK configurator now match the price list again, so you can now specify a TDI 204PS 4MO with DSG.

WOOHOO! Now need to go and retract my bid but this is great news. Thanks for the eagle eye :)

Just to followup I was able to change my order and it appears to be available via the dealerships systems. So now just awaiting a dealer to accept the order and get a build date. I'll update when I hear something.

Still doesn't seem right to me - £53619 for a TDI 204 Manual Ocean?? Downloadable August price list says £55197??

£54873 (configurator) vs £54261 (price list) for the 150 DSG TDI Ocean..

Why on earth can't VW just get the two to match?!

Wonder how many will in a few months end up getting the wrong verhicle deliverd by VW ....:Nailbiting

There are a few price issues, ACC is wrong on the config as is the multi func steering wheel. Not to mention the base prices of the vehicles, these don't tally with the price list. In the end when your talking £55 - £65K what's a few hundred £'s here or there!

I do wish it worked properly though because the brochure doesn't give you what interdependencies there are between some of the options - like the shower and special interior lighting light pack etc

What about the colour of the cupboards?
It looks very grey on the configurator and no option to change is that correct?

Back