Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wacky Practicals

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Sorry to plug one of my businesses on the forum but I now have most of the Wacky Practical range in stock at Amazon with Free delivery, stock is quite low but more is on its way.

The new cooking pots are excellent and come in both Red and Blue.

Wacky Practicals via Amazon

Also if anyone wants any WP stuff and are coming to the SMG open day next week please let me know and I can offer a VIP discount.

Don't forget my blue kettle martin :thumb :thumb

Its reserved Kev, cheers :thumb along with the other stuff people have ordered.. also I did not realise this but the Wacky Practical stuff is tested to collapse around 5,000 times before it will even have a chance of splitting, many other collapsible products only last around 1,000 times.

Well I'm not sitting there fri night testing it. 5000 times you say it will be worn out in a week with the amount of tea I drink :rofl :smile :smile :smile

glad to see our new smiley is getting some use
SEVeyesB08_th.gif

Wish I knew you sold this stuff before I decked out my van! :cool:

Yes it is brilliant stuff, it's nothing like what I normally sell through my business but it is such a great quality product and they are based just round the corner from me, they have loads more stuff in the pipeline and they are also looking for other collapsible idea's from people..

Back