Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted WANTED - CARISTA ADAPTOR

Benharries13!

Benharries13!

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Does anyone have a Carista module that they no longer need and I could buy??
Away in my Cali T5.1 and dashboard is lit up like a Christmas tree (abs, traction control, tyre pressure fault lights). I’m fairly sure, thanks to this awesome forum, that it’s a dodgy sensor but need to check which one.

Whereabouts are you. There might be someone close by who has a Carista or VCDS that they can bring to you.

Amazon will deliver to an address of your choice for Tuesday. Likely as quick as sourcing one here.

If you are going to keep the van why not just buy a new one. Around £25-30.
you get a month free app with a new Carista.
it’s going to be one of the abs wheel sensors, I’ve replaced 3 now. Almost certainly will need to replace the 4th at sometime.
Buy 2 off of eBay for around £10. I bought 2 and they are exactly the same make as the ones VW fit as standard. VW charge about £90 each just for the sensor. If you buy a pair they will fit back and front left and right.

Whereabouts are you. There might be someone close by who has a Carista or VCDS that they can bring to you.
I’m in Watford but sounds like something I should buy as I’ll probably be needing it again! Thanks for the suggestion though.

If you are going to keep the van why not just buy a new one. Around £25-30.
you get a month free app with a new Carista.
it’s going to be one of the abs wheel sensors, I’ve replaced 3 now. Almost certainly will need to replace the 4th at sometime.
Buy 2 off of eBay for around £10. I bought 2 and they are exactly the same make as the ones VW fit as standard. VW charge about £90 each just for the sensor. If you buy a pair they will fit back and front left and right.
Thanks @Ozzy Pete. I’ll order one when I get back.
Did you replace the sensors yourself. I’m up for giving a go. No previous experience but having read through a few threads it doesn’t sound too difficult. Any tips?

Back