Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

wanted - Rns510 stereo

G

Guy Raymond

GRAY
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I'm looking to upgrade my very standard stereo in my T5.1 Cali. All i have is a standard CD player and radio.

Would ideally like DAB, Sat Nav etc.. Open to ideas, VW and others.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Perfectos, a little out of my price range new! A few about on Ebay though!

I fitted a pre owned unit to my previous T5.1from A well known auction site, the buyer was reputable and had the key code, which is vital to know the unit was not stolen and will be usable in your van.

Lots of inexpensive Chinese copies, but I can’t comment on those as no experience

Have you got Bluetooth already? If you have I wouldnt bother changing. I spent weeks of my life on this. A good phone in a vent mount does 90% of the work and spend eur 1000 on beer.

I fitted a pre owned unit to my previous T5.1from A well known auction site, the buyer was reputable and had the key code, which is vital to know the unit was not stolen and will be usable in your van.

Lots of inexpensive Chinese copies, but I can’t comment on those as no experience
that was my plan.. thanks Perfectos!

Have you got Bluetooth already? If you have I wouldnt bother changing. I spent weeks of my life on this. A good phone in a vent mount does 90% of the work and spend eur 1000 on beer.
yep, i do. was hoping to pick one up for around the £250 mark I guess

yep, i do. was hoping to pick one up for around the £250 mark I guess
That's still a lot of beer. I found letting the radio do the radio and vokune, the phone the phone / streaming / sat nav was fine. Some Bluetooth allow the pause and track skip to work too.

Most carplay / android auto require you to plug in, which was hassle given a phone with a good battery.

Anyway, only my 2p worth.

We have one of these which slides into the CD slot. save your £’s:

8DA64B0A-B258-4687-BB96-6E1372B1B5E8.png