Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanting to go 2 tone wrap

I take it from what you are saying that it has a coloured wrap on the bumpers then a clear wrap on top, is that right.
I was toying with having the top of my red van done in White and would imagine it would be a bit more than £2K because of the roof.

Yes, the rear bumper protection was a clear film applied over the wrap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so just the rear?

Just the rear, to protect the wrap when taking stuff out of boot or mounting stuff onto towball.

I guess I could go for a front bumper protector, but I don’t think it would be useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it from what you are saying that it has a coloured wrap on the bumpers then a clear wrap on top, is that right.
I was toying with having the top of my red van done in White and would imagine it would be a bit more than £2K because of the roof.

I think the lower half wrap is still fiddly because of the bumpers being curved and cutouts for the parking sensors and headlamp washers.

I would ask your local wrapper for a quote and see what they say to a top half wrap. It may be the same or cheaper than a bottom half wrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, I'd like to do something similar to my white van at some point.

Not sure what colour below though, maybe green although this changes with the weather :)

Looks great, I'd like to do something similar to my white van at some point.

Not sure what colour below though, maybe green although this changes with the weather :)
I'm going with dark green when I get mine. Hopefully next year. :rolleyes:

I'm going with dark green when I get mine. Hopefully next year. :rolleyes:
Nice thats the colour I'd be tempted with on my Ascot Grey. Darker than Bay Leaf, but not too dark. Probably metallic, though on a flat colour...?

Nice thats the colour I'd be tempted with on my Ascot Grey. Darker than Bay Leaf, but not too dark. Probably metallic, though on a flat colour...?
Thats the green. I've ordered Candy White but now you mention Ascot Grey. ;)

If you get it done you must share photos. I'm definitely wrapping mine although the colour might be discontinued if the delays continue o_O

Back