Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weekly emails

Thank you, our arrived today as well, not had one since before Christmas, it's good as it reminds me to login

Just did a full scan of all emails, didn't arrive today, last one is still Jan.2.

No. I’m not getting the weekly emails neither. I have ticked the relevant box and pressed save but still nothing. No big problem really but I do enjoy reading all the posts on there. Would be nice to have them again.

Me neither the weekly digest since january 2
Would appreciate some help on receiving the weekly digest again. Everything fine until about 2 to 3 weeks ago then nothing.
Am up to date with my membership, not going into my spam folder and my preferences are correctly set and saved to get the weekly digest.
Any further suggestions please?View attachment 72316
Still no weekly digest for me despite following all suggests to re enable.
Would really appreciate any help from site support to get the digest reinstated

After receiving the weekly digest last week sad to report that I got nothing this Saturday!!!

Another who got the weekly email last week for the first time in a month, no email yesterday...

Just rechecked, still subscribed, no weekly email since Jan. 2

please check you all have your subscriptions set to active here : https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/weeklydigest/ ?
Have done all of the required steps twice and again now re your request and definitely subscribed re checked all preferences which are functioning normally, receiving e mail alerts when posts received to a watched thread or reactions received to my posts or a watched thread, just the continued absence of the weekly digest which was really useful to me and many others
I would appreciate this being escalated to site support.

@calikev

I am Still subscribed, but interestingly I cannot unsubscribe?

I have tried to unsubscribe to try and rectify the issue.

each time I click unsubscribe and save it comes back up as “subscribe“ indicated!

is there potentially an issue with the “button” preferences?

This is the reply i have had from support this morning
Ive updated the weekly digest so if you goto the subscribe page now, the two options are still there. But above the options it tells them if they are subscribed :

You are currently subscribed to the Weekly digest.

So if they are having problems, unsubscribe, then subscribe again and see if that makes a difference. I'll still check sendgrid though to see if emails are bouncing back

This is the reply i have had from support this morning
Ive updated the weekly digest so if you goto the subscribe page now, the two options are still there. But above the options it tells them if they are subscribed :

You are currently subscribed to the Weekly digest.

So if they are having problems, unsubscribe, then subscribe again and see if that makes a difference. I'll still check sendgrid though to see if emails are bouncing back
Interesting!
When I did this last week, although the “you are subscribed banner was present, the option button for subscribe stayed highlighted yellow what ever I did.

Today, both buttons are unselected despite the banner saying subscribed.
I was then then able to unsubscribe save and change the banner to unsubscribe, then subscribe again and have the banner return to subscribe.

At each action the selection buttons return to grey awaiting a selection.

see screen grabs below of last weeks weekly digest screen v this weeks.

let us see what next Saturday brings :Nailbiting
29C7B529-75D1-4CD0-B806-0BD76E23CA12.jpeg8516DCE2-6EA5-4D73-A20C-73553D7513B0.png

Are you subscribed as some people are getting them some not