Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weekly emails

Please see my 3 posts above and screen shots of my subscription status.

The site says I am subscribed as of when I made the last post and now149DC313-39E8-4EC9-B536-9CE81807A3C0.png
Are you subscribed as some people are getting them some not

I am still not getting mine. Unsubsribed and re-subsribed last week but nothing received today?

I had been getting regular emails until this week.
No e mail this week. ?
profile is telling me that I am subscribed for weekly digest.

im getting emails from op’s about not getting emails.

but not the weekly email, despite unsubscribing and re- subscribing.

blumin Gremlins

I have unsubscribed, and re-subscribed twice. On one of these occasions I logged out between these, but as of today i have not received the weekly email since 2nd Jan.
Grateful if this could be resolved.

We have had to pass this over to our developer who is still looking into this, it does not look like a simple fix as most people are actually receiving the emails.

This is the reply i have had from support this morning
Ive updated the weekly digest so if you goto the subscribe page now, the two options are still there. But above the options it tells them if they are subscribed :

You are currently subscribed to the Weekly digest.

So if they are having problems, unsubscribe, then subscribe again and see if that makes a difference. I'll still check sendgrid though to see if emails are bouncing back
Hi Kev
I’ve got same issue - not receptor 2/3 weeks - I’ve done as you said subscribed unsubscribed and subscribed again.
If you could let me know
Thank you

Just received mine too. Let's hope problem is solved.

Just received mine too. Let's hope problem is solved.
2 weeks of weekly digest then failed again this weekend.
@calikev was there an identified solution?
and can this be reapplied to my account

Same here, got it for 2 weeks, then yesterday nothing.

We have the same problem. Missed them for a couple of weeks in January, saw the posts about it and then last 2 weeks OK but yesterday no weekly list again. Have checked and its not anywhere on my system.

Count me in. Problem resolved but back to receiving nothing this week.

Didn’t receive email this week either.

Same here, nothing this week but received it the week before. Perhaps as a work around, last weeks news could be sent as a new item, closed to further comment ?

Many thanks to the team and contributors for making UK lockdown that bit more bearable

site support is looking into this
Hi Kev sorry to ask again but is site support still looking into the lottery of whether we will all receive the weekly emails this week or is it meant to be fixed. ( I for one didn't get it last week).

hi we are still looking into it i'm sure we will get to the bottom of it but we don't want to keep testing it manually as it will mean thousands of unwanted emails being sent.