Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loss of weekly update

Campervanner

Campervanner

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Sorry don't know where to put this, not used to using forum but love my weekly update and it stopped coming a few weeks ago. Can anyone help? Thanks

Just scroll down to the end of the page before the adverts then press the last right button (newest) for page four.

Subscribe to the thread and you’ll get the updates either by email or detailed in your alerts.

Just shout if you’re still struggling.

Just scroll down to the end of the page before the adverts then press the last right button (newest) for page four.

Subscribe to the thread and you’ll get the updates either by email or detailed in your alerts.

Just shout if you’re still struggling.
Eek! Not sure which page you mean...... tried all pages. Thanks for help. Still missing it though....

Ah, think I have found it thanks Baldrick . who can get it back for me though? Calikev?

Good work!
The email summary failure is a really complex issue apparently that’s not yet been figured out. I just follow the Weekly Email thread. There’s an option to get an email on that if you prefer to.
Best of luck - its a good forum system once you’ve experienced and figured out its few foibles!

Really appreciate your help @Baldrick but can't find it that way any more! Weekly digest was alwsys my saturdsy morning thing! @Martin . Anythoughts anyone? Ive been receiving with no probs for years until september this year...