Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weekly emails

Hi Kev, still no dice unfortunately. I’ve checked my settings / preferences.
Out of interest would it be possible to add the weekly news as a post, closed for further comment? That way they would be accessible to everyone who doesn’t get them currently as a simple work around?
Fingers crossed & all the best

Hi, I too am missing the weekly emails. I received one on January 2nd much as others, but then nothing, I posted on here that I was not receiving them and finally on 13th February I received one again.Then on the 20th February I received another and i thought it was sorted, but I haven't received another since.
Hopefully sorted soon?

This link should work in the meantime

Excellent, just received the weekly digest automatically after 3 weeks absence.

:bananadance2

Thats good we are still trying to sort this out i know some of you would of received 2 this week i have sent this one out manually

Many thanks Kev/all. Well received this weekend - just in case it’s of any diagnostic assistance.

Yes just arrived after absence of 5 weeks, many thanks

Yes just received this weeks email thanks Kev hope this means that problem has been resolved!

Not really john as it is supposed to be automated i had to do this manually. we are still looking into why it does not send all automatically

Not really john as it is supposed to be automated i had to do this manually. we are still looking into why it does not send all automatically
Ok I'll wait and see what happens next week.
Thanks for the update

Many thank Kev/all, this weeks email arrived at 2:03pm hopefully automatically this time

Received the weekly email yesterday. Thanks to all for sorting, hopefully now resolved.

Hi Kev, unfortunately didn’t receive an email this weekend again. Frustrating to find a fault on something that is this erratic, I’m sure, as it was working fine again for a while there. Hopefully the weekly email contents are still also being posted

Hi Kev, unfortunately didn’t receive an email this weekend again. Frustrating to find a fault on something that is this erratic, I’m sure, as it was working fine again for a while there. Hopefully the weekly email contents are still also being posted
I was going to wait until next Saturday but same here for me.
Interestingly, E mail notification for likes has also stopped but thread responses is still working

Hi,
After 3 consecutive weeks receiving the weekly email, last Saturday (24th) unfortunately it didn't arrive.

Unfortunately, here I am again. I received the weekly email last week (1st May), but this week so far it has not arrived. Really frustrating that it keeps happening.
Grateful if it could be resolved.

Unfortunately, here I am again. I received the weekly email last week (1st May), but this week so far it has not arrived. Really frustrating that it keeps happening.
Grateful if it could be resolved.
Same for me :confused:

Yes me too, I'm starting to think that I might need to get a new IPad then maybe the weekly emails would be able to find their way to me!

Yes me too, I'm starting to think that I might need to get a new IPad then maybe the weekly emails would be able to find their way to me!
Don’t think this is the issue.
My e mail is via +++++ and thus independent of the device used to access the mail service.
E mail alerts for watched threads are fine, appearing on all my devices at the same time (IPad 2013 vintage, iPhone 2020 and Windows 10 pc pinging in unison as mail arrives)

Don’t think this is the issue.
My e mail is via +++++ and thus independent of the device used to access the mail service.
E mail alerts for watched threads are fine, appearing on all my devices at the same time (IPad 2013 vintage, iPhone 2020 and Windows 10 pc pinging in unison as mail arrives)
++++ = mail by google

Sorry Kev and team, me too again. Thank you for the weekly email page though.

Many thanks Kev, all well received this weekend, in case this helps with finding the issue