Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

weekly emails

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi we are still trying to get to the bottom of the reason not all of you are receiving the weekly email. If you are subscribed to the mail and you don't get it this saturday can you please reply to this post so we can check if it was actually sent from here or not
many thanks for your patience on this as it is not proving easy
kev

I got my weekly email today.

I have now received 2 more weekly emails... help!

HELP!! Please stop...!

FC4805C2-B32B-4FFB-8465-C4D8F6539090.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sad
So far this afternoon I have received the Weekly email 4 times. Better than not at all!

Why are you sending me tons of weekly e-mails? I can't unsubscribe. I'll have to add the e-mail to the spam filter :/.

Well, I did receive 6 weekly emails tonight, between 20:21 to 20:26. Maybe because I’m a continental member the system tries to rub it in on me...

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Wrong screen cap .. I give up :p Don't know how to delete the old one.

Hi we are still trying to get to the bottom of the reason not all of you are receiving the weekly email. If you are subscribed to the mail and you don't get it this saturday can you please reply to this post so we can check if it was actually sent from here or not
kev

I only seem to receive it every few weeks now. Have'nt received it this weekend
5th June.

Haven’t received one since mid May

Hi Kev, sorry for the late reply. I’ve not had the weekly email for months now. I keep logging in, turning it off in options along with any other notifications I can find, logging out, logging back in and turning it on again. Each time I’ve done this I usually receive the email the next weekend but then it stops again. It’s definitely not going into spam. Quite annoying as it’s a good read at the weekend. Is there anyway to find a copy of the email on the forum if we don’t receive it? Thanks Paul.
PS I do still receive new reply to watched email messages.

Last edited:
kev
Hi Calikev,

I haven't been getting the weekly summary email for a while now. It's nice to be in the loop so I hope it can be restarted.

Thanks

Hi Kev and team, unfortunately nothing this week either. I for one will never complain if I get duplicates/multiple weekly summary emails. It takes but a second to delete!

Hi Kev.
I haven't received the last 2 emails.
Last one was on the 22nd of May.
Same thing happened a while ago but sorted itself out!!

Nothing again for me this weekend, Sunday afternoon I unsubscribed from weekly digest then subscribed again and received it 8:15 Monday morning ……