Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weekly Forum Summary Email

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have had quite a few messages from people this morning saying they have not received the weekly forum update that used to go out at 8.00am on Saturday, this email now goes out between 1300 - 1400.

If you want to check you are still subscribed please click this link https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/weeklydigest/

I have had quite a few messages from people this morning saying they have not received the weekly forum update that used to go out at 8.00am on Saturday, this email now goes out between 1300 - 1400.

If you want to check you are still subscribed please click this link https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/weeklydigest/
What I we supposed to read over Saturday Breakfast? We may have to talk to each other!

Haha, I know, that is the reason we originally set this up as 8.00am but the new version we are unable to edit the time as it is preset … Sorry

Hi Martin, Could you point me in the right direction, Still no joy with weekly email updates Box ticked as you mentioned. Is there any way someone could sort this out for me, Thanks Glen

Hi Glen, I can see the email sent, can you check your spam folder please?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hi Glen, I can see the email sent, can you check your spam folder please?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Received Here.

Hi Martin, I have checked my emails Inbox spam folders Nothing has come through wounder if they have the right email address glenkillen@aol.com

Hi Glen, I have been replying to you via email directly but it looks like you are not getting these either so I can only assume AOL are blocking the club emails to you and treating them as spam, I can also see the emails going out to you every Saturday, do you have an alternative email we can try?

Hi Glen, I have been replying to you via email directly but it looks like you are not getting these either so I can only assume AOL are blocking the club emails to you and treating them as spam, I can also see the emails going out to you every Saturday, do you have an alternative email we can try?
Hi Martin, change the email in my account settings. got an email to confirm from VWCaliforniaclub.com Hopefully that should do the trick.:thumb

Last edited:
I can send you an email on saturday Glen
what time do you want it :D:D

Last week's most popular topics. It's back my new email address done the trick. Thank's for the help. It turns out AOL had blocked it, I just assumed they had stopped this service. Thank's to Martin & Westfalia.
:cheers

Hello! I've just sent admin an email as above. I have been missing it too. It's my favourite comic. Hope you can sort it.

Thanks

JUst realsied this is an old thread! I am missing it in october 2023. Any ideas?