Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

weekly emails

Sorry Kev/team, unfortunately I didn’t get this weeks news this weekend, after a couple of weeks that had worked fine.

I too missed it this past weekend after it had been arriving successfully for the few previous weeks since the original issue was solved.

Hi we are still trying to get to the bottom of the reason not all of you are receiving the weekly email. If you are subscribed to the mail and you don't get it this saturday can you please reply to this post so we can check if it was actually sent from here or not
many thanks for your patience on this as it is not proving easy
kev
Hi,

I haven't received the weekly email in quite a while. Can it be restarted?

Thanks

I’ve received it for the past few weeks having not received for months however it didn’t come through last weekend:-(

Thanks Kev and team, no dice here either, unfortunately.
Happy to receive several rather than none in the meantime - can report on the origin/time if that assists at all.
Best

After missing a few in the early part of this year, I have been enjoying reading the weekly email, but unfortunately didn’t receive it last weekend?

Got it twice:
2488569058d0d3e0654bf8ac8cd4e0b4.jpg

Hi, received the weekly email on 21st August, but unfortunately last weekends mail not arrived.

Sorry to be the group trouble maker again Kev/team, but I’ve not received the newsletter for the last couple of weeks.
I’d be grateful for a special delivery if possible.
Many thanks

Unfortunately the weekly email didn’t arrive today either, sorry to be a pain and thanks in anticipation

Received weekly email twice today, both at 18:14 continental time. Can print out one, and mail it in an envelope, to anyone interested...

Unfortunately I didn’t get get the weekly email, sorry, if someone can forward I’d be grateful, thanks in anticipation

Just received the Weekly Mail twice, same as some weeks ago.
Is there a way to compute the positive environmental effect of not sending Weekly Mails twice?

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Hi, unfortunately the weekly mail passed me by over the weekend in case there’s an easy way to check out a link to view it online as there was for a while?

Keep up the great work & a long journeyfull summer to all at the admin team!

Same for me! Had it for months without issue but nothing last weekend :( A link to view the email would be really handy so in the event it’s not delivered we can read it anyway?

Hi we are still trying to get to the bottom of the reason not all of you are receiving the weekly email. If you are subscribed to the mail and you don't get it this saturday can you please reply to this post so we can check if it was actually sent from here or not
many thanks for your patience on this as it is not proving easy
kev
Not had them for several months.