Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Well it’s done

morpeth clan

morpeth clan

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all
It’s done I viewed a 15 plate 13000 miles
At a dealers and all spot on , the rear has not been used or lived in, that will change,
1000 straight off and tax included, and years warranty and to be honest better than viewing private this time as many private sellers over priced where the dealer wanted to move it
Black 174 engine 17inch wheels
Well pleased
Mind my budget of 36ish was blown lol over 40 shall we say

Congratulations! ;)

(Must be a 180 though as Kev says)

Great and warm welcome!
I guess as you say it is a 2.5 tdi with 174 hp/128 kw and 2461 ccm?
Happy camping!

Welcome. Very exciting!!!!!!!!

Hi all
Yes in my excitement I put 174 it’s a 2 litre 180
I wonder was our last one was a 174 that was a 2.5 auto it was a 8 reg and it had all the toys but turned into house repairs !!
Anyway I will put pics on next weekend as the kids can’t wait
I think the Scottish borders are calling

Hi all
Yes in my excitement I put 174 it’s a 2 litre 180
I wonder was our last one was a 174 that was a 2.5 auto it was a 8 reg and it had all the toys but turned into house repairs !!
Anyway I will put pics on next weekend as the kids can’t wait
I think the Scottish borders are calling
Congratulations. We are in a similar position (emotionally and geographically) feeling very excited about picking ours up a week on Monday.

Simon

Great enjoy
Wonder if people are buying them after a spell of good weather and the dreams start ?
As for us we had to wait for the budget and were the kids ready
Ps
I can see that when I post a thread it will have to be spot on with regards the spec talk ,as people miss nothing lol
174 180 I don’t care as long as it passes the lorry’s on the A1 !
I shall be more factfully correct in the future

Last year we sold a elddis 180 and the kids were to close to each other at times, well this time they will be sat on each other ! Will it will be fun, we hope so , but rather than a home from home we have said this is posh camping ! And we think mainly short breaks and I intend to stay in the remote parts at times off grid
A night away with the kids in a wild spot that will be good memory’s nice we have Scotland 45 mins away not to mention the Cheviot hills and the valleys there

Back