Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What do you call your Cali?

Bobbybus. My name is Robert, I'm a retired police officer and the previous owners had called SusiBus.

AD973698-2FEE-410A-8066-E9ACDD410B65.jpeg CCE3EA89-2587-43A9-8CA3-7B4E39D37A44.jpeg 2D4BB920-1B6D-4258-961A-5372AD014A9A.jpeg Our first VW campervan was called The “Night night car” by our one and two year olds as you went “night night” in her,
30 years later we have “Gracie” as we camp in Fields

Official name is Nellie, named by my daughter as in Nellie the elephant packed her trunk etc but normally referred to as the 'camper' :thumb

Rollinghome......Meet Lola :)......did you meet her in a club down in O-Soho ?

Ah ah ah... I met her in a corner of a motor home
Dealership that did not know what treasure they had in the middle of nowhere in Berkshire... after looking for one for 2 years on the same day I put a deposit and collected her a week later...

2 years and 40k miles of fun I can confirm it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made :)

Had mine about 5 months now and have been waiting for a name to 'click'.
Had a wonderful girly weekend camp with her this weekend and she was one of us. She is now Elodie, rather than 'The Van'.
[number plate is LOD. simple really.]

Our Sunday name is "Olivia" after my niece but I prefer "Silver Surfer" for obvious reasons!

Not very original, but another "Billie" to the fold.

To Hubby & I “he’s” just referred to as “the van”. But to younger members of the family he’s cheekily known as the “luv bus”.

Gurty because she’s a Blackberry and will never be clean ;)

No idea why and nor has the Wife; but the name came from the Wife in an instant.....
“Bessie”

No idea why and nor has the Wife; but the name came from the Wife in an instant.....
“Bessie”
I hadn't given a thought to naming ours. Then our 5 year old grandson rode in it for the first time and declared " this van is called Bessie"
So it had a name and I didn't even know it !

Our first Cali was metallic sandy Beige so that one was called Sandy, our second California was metallic brown that was called buttons after chocolate buttons, our third Cali metallic grey and that one was called Lewis, now we have a yellow beach and that is called buttercup.

IMG_1329.JPG 'The Van Rouge' for obvious reasons! First called that by a French friend.

We were thinking of a number of other names, none of which seemed right, and then thought of Snoopy, as is white and black and I have wonderful memories of Charlie Brown cartoons while growing up

D31496E6-B302-4C20-A5AD-2DF361CFE0BB.jpeg

Monkey Bus. Everything with my boys is prefixed Monkey; the iPad became the monkey board, the bluetooth speaker became the the Monkey's ear, etc, the boys are simply - The Monkeys.