Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I'd be keen to learn more about this 'protective' film, as I was really keen on speccing this flooring option. Can I ask what your thoughts on this are? Do you think the film was just in place for shipping and was always meant to be removed at some stage to reveal the 'real' product beneath. Or do you get the feeling that you have now been forced to remove this film to breath another life into the floor but now have reduced protection and despite looking lovely now, could deteriorate further & sooner. It looks lovely but would be loathed to spend the £500 if it is far easier marked than the standard floor. Would be keen to know your thoughts. Thanks.
It is the shipping film. It’s not on the left and right of the middle T Tracks. And was an inch in from all sides, if that makes sense. So just the VW PDI crew being lazy and not removing it.
The actual floor looks like wood covered in some very thin almost rubberised layer. I had a stone stuck in my trainer and I heard it scratch across the floor as I was putting stuck behind bench seat.
thought that’s the first deep scratch. Not a mark. Felt it all over and nothing. So I think it’s going to be an awesome floor:thumb

It is the shipping film. It’s not on the left and right of the middle T Tracks. And was an inch in from all sides, if that makes sense. So just the VW PDI crew being lazy and not removing it.
The actual floor looks like wood covered in some very thin almost rubberised layer. I had a stone stuck in my trainer and I heard it scratch across the floor as I was putting stuck behind bench seat.
thought that’s the first deep scratch. Not a mark. Felt it all over and nothing. So I think it’s going to be an awesome floor:thumb
Thank goodness for that. Looks stunning and an expensive upgrade, so needs to hard wearing. Glad all is well now. Thanks for replying.

Yep it’s a shipping film. I have ordered it for my Cali for one good reason, apart from it looking amazing, with it being smooth it will be easier to keep clean as the dog hairs will wipe off it easily. Original knobbly rubber flooring might be harder to keep clean.

Not sure who I saw had done this, but ordered some grey outside, silver inside 4” ducting, and ducting clips. Got the two 4” round to square plastic ducting from toolstation. Connected up and it’s blowing hot air upstairs now. Great idea. Thank you.
6960F2BA-7D55-4B07-BD89-01FAF745CA97.jpeg
DDF27FB9-7B2A-4929-961C-AEE1F4C796BE.jpeg

Not sure who I saw had done this, but ordered some grey outside, silver inside 4” ducting, and ducting clips. Got the two 4” round to square plastic ducting from toolstation. Connected up and it’s blowing hot air upstairs now. Great idea. Thank you.
View attachment 68683
View attachment 68684
Nicely done

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Set of awning Tie Down.But I’m sure the hole is meant to be facing front and back in the awning leg. (Top of awning leg)
It’s facing left and right in both legs ?
This isn’t correct is it ?
Anybody got a picture of their legs please ;) Awning legs I mean :cheers
8B4F4C3E-7FB0-40AE-A4E2-33A0AD26AB62.jpeg

these are my legs, when extended fully, the latch latch’s, but the legs just slide back in to the holders. So they’re never going to hold the weight of the end of the awning when fully extended ?
FBCDD09C-0A04-43C6-A8B1-8D5BDF7D2823.jpeg

C72F138F-52AB-4CCD-82B2-FA29D66B9A0D.jpeg
9082DBDD-D0FC-4EF8-A122-E2718D5D7060.jpeg

Mot and Main Service + DSG and Haldex oil change at 6 yrs and 97,000 miles.
Mot - Full Pass no advisories.

Service Managers comment " Keep doing whatever your doing.".
I’ve heard you never have it off the ramps or the bonnet down:D:D

Fantastic. Bitter sweet 100k next, we’ll want pictures.

I’ve heard you never have it off the ramps or the bonnet down:D:D
Your joking. Apart from checking fluids every 2 weeks, tyres monthly and washing it with Simonize Wash n Wax every 6 to 8 weeks. I just use it all year round.

DSG and cambelt service (found it "interesting" the physical cambelt and physical DSG oill cost about the same)

After having to spend £226 on a new oil temp sensor replaced after suspected rodent damaged( teeth marks on cable) we have bought this. Then soaked some clothes and placed them on the two front wheels Just trialling this as a deterrent
e3566eb87ee27082270353d9395612a3.jpg

566469f36c3efe24af498463729a77e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After having to spend £226 on a new oil temp sensor replaced after suspected rodent damaged( teeth marks on cable) we have bought this. Then soaked some clothes and placed them on the two front wheels Just trialling this as a deterrent
e3566eb87ee27082270353d9395612a3.jpg

566469f36c3efe24af498463729a77e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or buy this.ED3FF50E-DDC2-4D57-969F-F23C979C9607.jpeg

Back