Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I like both mats but more importantly the bin. Out of stock with John Lewis but found them on Amazon. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Can you give the name of the bin ?

I like both mats but more importantly the bin. Out of stock with John Lewis but found them on Amazon. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Do you have the Amazon link for the bin? Thanks

be interested where you mounted them GG still got Blackvue 900x in my basket ready to pull the trigger.
Hi Wogga,
Blackvue DR750-2CH LTE
All up and running when driving and automatically goes into parking mode when switching off the ignition.
Front Camera - windscreen on passenger side of rear view mirror.
Rear Camera - top centre of rear screen in tailgate.
Power Magic Pro - in fuse box right hand side of steering wheel.
Took the guys at at Sat Nav Systems about 4.5 hours!! but very neat job. Note the rear camera cable is not long enough out of the box, they fitted an extension.
Cloud connectivity is working and has a live view function which is cool.
Only issue I have at the moment is Wi-Fi connectivity for getting into some of the settings menus. Trying to resolve at the moment.

Hi Wogga,
Blackvue DR750-2CH LTE
All up and running when driving and automatically goes into parking mode when switching off the ignition.
Took the guys at at Sat Nav Systems about 4.5 hours!! but very neat job. Note the rear camera cable is not long enough out of the box, they fitted an extension.
Only issue I have at the moment is Wi-Fi connectivity for getting into some of the settings menus. Trying to resolve at the moment.
Had dual solar panels fitted today by Roger Donoghue. :)

Hi Wogga,
Blackvue DR750-2CH LTE
Pictures tomorrow please ?

8D30E599-A995-4FFD-A383-E159FB4C763E.jpeg

Hi Wogga,
Blackvue DR750-2CH LTE
I too got the dash cam out of the box today to set it up in the donor van ( actually it was my TT) Garmin 56. Working great. Bought a suction mount to perform the trial positions. Will pair to a mini in the rear. The garmin set up allows 4 feeds if you want into the recording app so could be adding an internal shot to give video footage for adventure films ! Very interested in the fuse connection into rhs of steering wheel GGD did you see your installation open this up and piggyback into the right fuses ? Rear camera connects via WiFi to front no cables

I too got the dash cam out of the box today to set it up in the donor van ( actually it was my TT) Garmin 56. Working great. Bought a suction mount to perform the trial positions. Will pair to a mini in the rear. The garmin set up allows 4 feeds if you want into the recording app so could be adding an internal shot to give video footage for adventure films ! Very interested in the fuse connection into rhs of steering wheel GGD did you see your installation open this up and piggyback into the right fuses ? Rear camera connects via WiFi to front no cables
I’ll post photos of the fuse box tomorrow.

Many thanks that would be very useful for me and others
Brilliant step by step guide for installing a front and rear dashcam by @willwander in the following post

It's tough - they're both good - I think mine is a marginal vote for toadstools :thumb

Can I ask where you got them from and what size they are? I've been looking for similar.
Is this the bin - looking for something with a lid on it because of the dogs !

RE the mats the spotted one

Many thanks that would be very useful for me and others
OK so here’s the camera installation.
I’m afraid it’s not easy to see exactly where they’ve wired the Power Magic Pro but you just need to find a permanent live, a switched live, and an earth. Hope that helps.

3A502D1D-8AA7-4FA2-8B3E-6765CFEC71AB.jpeg

4254E905-397B-4F65-911D-E18F6FD04444.jpeg

3D4DBCA0-6BCA-4C68-BF12-216430B75A67.jpeg

5008193F-729E-472E-B104-2E05F9A35E18.jpeg

BTW the thing above the front camera is my Liber-T tag for French toll roads.
And here’s my solar install. Dual panels on the roof. Charges leisure and starter batteries. Also went for the remote display on the panel above the fridge, which I think fits well. Probably never look at it, but in for a penny ......

4C04C7D4-26DA-4D06-80BA-59A60C530651.jpeg

B34195A4-147E-4832-8521-650C9EC5A4CC.jpeg

Back