Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

A set of drawers for under the sink from the club shop
Brunner non slip plates, bowls and plates (noise reduction)
Deep ridge monkey
Dji mini 2 drone
Bungee for roof
Trying to slow down as van less than 2 weeks away trying to apply the principle that less is more. Anyone using a projector in their ocean ?

A set of drawers for under the sink from the club shop
Brunner non slip plates, bowls and plates (noise reduction)
Deep ridge monkey
Dji mini 2 drone
Bungee for roof
Trying to slow down as van less than 2 weeks away trying to apply the principle that less is more. Anyone using a projector in their ocean ?
Keep going This Eva :)
Have been thinking of a drone for some time to add some new perspectives to my photos. Are you experienced in flying a drone? Would I be foolish to buy a drone such as yours as a novice?

Keep going This Eva :)
Have been thinking of a drone for some time to add some new perspectives to my photos. Are you experienced in flying a drone? Would I be foolish to buy a drone such as yours as a novice?
Do not worry I am a complete novice and after watching countless YouTube videos and the flight instruction videos on the DJI fly app feel quiet confident. Have bought the prop guards for use while I get used to it. This mini 2 has so many great specs. Imagine filming 6 km away in 4K and then just pressing home to get it back. Under 250g so less regulations but because of camera in UK you will need a £9 CAA licence and 3rd party insurance. Drone will perform preprogrammed shots and is extremely stable Shaun in Bus and Bejond uses his just the right amount in his films. Judging by the content of your comments on this forum I guess you are more than capable to fly one of these well. 6k hinted above is only in legal air space obeying all the rules. The drone knows the no fly areas. unbelievable bit of kit that fits in a small bag ask Santa !

My Project Camper internal window mats arrived today. Really pleased with them, very well made and quality materials used. Folds so will be able to leave it up top. Currently use a rainbow cover which is also good but want the flexibility of the mats, more space in the back, no more drying the rainbow and no more having to take down / put up the rainbow screen in the rain. Project Camper said delivery would be about a month but they arrived in a week. They van is currently under its ProTec cover so I’ll have to wait to check out the fit. Recommend.

View attachment 70045

View attachment 70046

View attachment 70047
Wow look good. I have my eye on this product too. Once we have the van will see how the VW system works and how much condensation we produce. They are made in a good range of colours. When you fit them another report please. Agree another item dry to put away rather than a big soggy outside cover.

Do not worry I am a complete novice and after watching countless YouTube videos and the flight instruction videos on the DJI fly app feel quiet confident. Have bought the prop guards for use while I get used to it. This mini 2 has so many great specs. Imagine filming 6 km away in 4K and then just pressing home to get it back. Under 250g so less regulations but because of camera in UK you will need a £9 CAA licence and 3rd party insurance. Drone will perform preprogrammed shots and is extremely stable Shaun in Bus and Bejond uses his just the right amount in his films. Judging by the content of your comments on this forum I guess you are more than capable to fly one of these well. 6k hinted above is only in legal air space obeying all the rules. The drone knows the no fly areas. unbelievable bit of kit that fits in a small bag ask Santa !
I thought because it was under 250g you didn't need any of this

It’s got a camera so it’s a privacy issue it’s such a cheap and capable drone

It’s got a camera so it’s a privacy issue it’s such a cheap and capable drone

I don’t think that’s right. The only thing that matters is is below 250g.

I have taken my drone theory test but won’t be registering my Mini 2

I don’t think that’s right. The only thing that matters is is below 250g.

I have taken my drone theory test but won’t be registering my Mini 2
Then you will not be legal ! Nothing is needed in U.K. because drone is under 250 g but due to privacy rules the camera makes the difference and the need to display an Id number on the drone. Re read the rules is my advice.

Then you will not be legal ! Nothing is needed in U.K. because drone is under 250 g but due to privacy rules the camera makes the difference and the need to display an Id number on the drone. Re read the rules is my advice.

If you’ve got a link to the relevant rule that would be appreciated as I just can’t find anything and I’m certainly not trying to avoid doing the right thing. Thanks!

My Project Camper internal window mats arrived today. Really pleased with them, very well made and quality materials used. Folds so will be able to leave it up top. Currently use a rainbow cover which is also good but want the flexibility of the mats, more space in the back, no more drying the rainbow and no more having to take down / put up the rainbow screen in the rain. Project Camper said delivery would be about a month but they arrived in a week. They van is currently under its ProTec cover so I’ll have to wait to check out the fit. Recommend.

View attachment 70045

View attachment 70046

View attachment 70047
Could you post the link to these please? They look really good!!

View attachment 70045

View attachment 70046

View attachment 70047
Do you have a link please?

Th

The cover over the sink looks good. Where did you get it?
It looks like this one

View attachment 70045

View attachment 70046

View attachment 70047
This is why I love this forum and in particular this thread. Was looking for screen covers for a while and I think I finally found the ones I really like

Back