Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I like your seat covers. Did you fit them yourself and if so, how difficult was it?
Look like Inka covers. £425 on eBay

I like your seat covers. Did you fit them yourself and if so, how difficult was it?
Yes, they are Inka covers and we are very pleased with them. Easy enough to fit and you don't have to remove the arm rests as you do with some others. They are quite tight to get on but this does give a nice fit. Would recommend especially when compared to the price of some others.

Yes, they are Inka covers and we are very pleased with them. Easy enough to fit and you don't have to remove the arm rests as you do with some others. They are quite tight to get on but this does give a nice fit. Would recommend especially when compared to the price of some others.
£425 from eBay or did you source them at a lower price ?

Quick question re the Draw kit, do those who have fitted them think it has increased what they can store in the under sink cupboard, I like the idea and can see it being a little more organised and possibly negates the need for being on your hands and knees trying to find stuff, honest opinions please. Thanks all..

Last edited:
We got exactly the same wave but for the door table. And a tiger for sliding table.

A bit of topic question. It took pixers almost 4 weeks to deliver it to Germany and the stickers were not rolled but more like bend and have wrinkles or even some slight damage. Is this a normal experience with this company? I read a lot good reviews here, but our experience so far is not so good

We got exactly the same wave but for the door table. And a tiger for sliding table.

A bit of topic question. It took pixers almost 4 weeks to deliver it to Germany and the stickers were not rolled but more like bend and have wrinkles or even some slight damage. Is this a normal experience with this company? I read a lot good reviews here, but our experience so far is not so good
My Pixers took a little while to deliver, a week maybe, but they were packed well, came rolled up in a cardboard tube (UK)

More components for my Aux Heater snorkel.
Blue ‘food grade’ hose pipe.
12v tyre pump (broke the last one)

The delivery time was about a week. Now thinking of covering the fridge top as well with a map of Europe. Can't decide whether to put the map on the table or fridge. Will use the rest of the red gingham on the other one. The van is currently being wrapped so can't measure the fridge top.

Not going to wrap the cooker/sink top as it lets light through when it's up
I like the glass tops uncovered for the same reason :)

That reminds me of the ancient joke, "How do you get four elephants into a Mini?"

That reminds me of the ancient joke, "How do you get four elephants into a Mini?"
You don’t, but in a Cali 2 can sleep upstairs and 2 downstairs!

I don’t know, but I did find some in a packing cube in my Cali’s wardrobe.

Oh no, sorry, that was ellyspants!

Ordered a Pucer pop-top screen and Pucer front windows screen.
Christmas day at my son’s so maybe the night in the Cali on his driveway if we indulge in too much wine :)
Good choice :cheers
Both on the Pucer screens and alcohol !

Quick question re the Draw kit, do those who have fitted them think it has increased what they can store in the under sink cupboard, I like the idea and can see it being a little more organised and possibly negates the need for being on your hands and knees trying to find stuff, honest opinions please. Thanks all..

When we hired vehicles, I hated having to pull all the stuff out to get at things at the back and knew they would be on my list of must have items when we purchased our own van. I wish I could have some on the other side too, but obviously the bench gets in the way.

I wouldn't be without them and find when I have the table up, either making tea or dinner and I've forgotten something (which always happens!), I can reach down and pull out a draw to access it from the bench or front seat. The volume may be slightly reduced but improved access makes up for it in my opinion.

Brandrup Internal Isolites - no more packing away damp windscreen covers, which is a big plus for me.
Courtesy of a lovely seller on the forum but available again in the club shop:

Almuninium coat hooks for the headrests, so gear doesn't all end up on the floor when we get back from our walks.
1606486945380.png
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08GM22ZL8/?tag=eliteelect-21

Back