Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Hello
We ordered a coast at the end of August 2020 and received a delivery time in May 2021 (now maybe one month earlier due to the cancellations I read about?). Anyway, plenty of time to think about what we want and order it. What has already been delivered:
  • bags for the wardrobe (2 large and 1 smaller for the space of the safe as we do not need a safe) & drainer / tray (both campervanshop.eu),
  • base for the porta potti & poptop thermal isolation (both Thaissl.com),
  • rain poncho for pop-top roof (poptopshop.nl),
  • VanEssa window bag (second-hand from Germany),
  • Some clever stuff from BigTedPrintz including his California rail bracket kit.
What esle to buy: Brandrup secondskin seat covers and some things from Thaissl.
Now just wait the delivery of the coast to put it all in and up.
Greetings

Last edited:
Received and fitted Thule xt3 bike carrier today. Great piece of kit: solidly built, easy to fit, easy to tilt and easy to remove. As it arrives in the 50 degree tilt angle it just takes a couple of minutes to alter to 70 degree tilt and then the tailgate clears it by a mile! Can recommend.

Received and fitted Thule xt3 bike carrier today. Great piece of kit: solidly built, easy to fit, easy to tilt and easy to remove. As it arrives in the 50 degree tilt angle it just takes a couple of minutes to alter to 70 degree tilt and then the tailgate clears it by a mile! Can recommend.
Ours arrived yesterday, weeks before our van will. But saw prices increasing so went for it.

Ours arrived yesterday, weeks before our van will. But saw prices increasing so went for it.
Nice. You won't be disappointed. I would add that you won't need any kind of adaptor as the carrier is supplied with an 8 pin plug and this allowed all lights to work (including reversing light). Also good to know that the alarm was triggered successfully when the plug was pulled after setting the vehicle alarm.

• Informative
Reactions: Sad
Nice start to the day. It’s my birthday and my wife got a cake to match Eva made to celebrate. Will try a short drive out today as she has not been out of the garage since January 17th.

To the rest of you, keep going and look for small happy moments to get you and your loved ones (vans included) through these troubled times

970E52EF-E69F-42AB-9619-2F8B97B31A98.jpeg

70EB0893-1961-40F3-8C1C-9C9CBC918168.jpeg

3CDA3EE0-D662-43C4-A6D6-3B7CF8FB6228.jpeg

EBFB011D-2723-4BBE-B5DA-28E2A4FE6DC9.jpeg

2790C9B1-1705-4A76-BB74-69A80104D5BC.jpeg

Nice start to the day. It’s my birthday and my wife got a cake to match Eva made to celebrate. Will try a short drive out today as she has not been out of the garage since January 17th.

To the rest of you, keep going and look for small happy moments to get you and your loved ones (vans included) through these troubled times

View attachment 73080

View attachment 73081

View attachment 73082

View attachment 73083

View attachment 73084
Wow that is amazing work - so detailed. Happy birthday!

View attachment 73080

View attachment 73081

View attachment 73082

View attachment 73083

View attachment 73084
Happy birthday. Love the cake :)

They look great, where did you get them from?

There was a delay on mine because they got stuck in transit I think due to Brexit but communication was good and Stefan very helpful.

you won't need any kind of adaptor as the carrier is supplied with an 8 pin plug and this allowed all lights to work (including reversing light). Also good to know that the alarm was triggered successfully when the plug was pulled after setting the vehicle alarm.
Thanks @RikFizz , I was wondering about the electrics...

View attachment 73080

View attachment 73081

View attachment 73082

View attachment 73083

View attachment 73084
Man I luuuve Cake !

happy Birthday

• Haha
Reactions: Sad

View attachment 73080

View attachment 73081

View attachment 73082

View attachment 73083

View attachment 73084
Very nice. Many happy returns! Enjoy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

a2b0c7e845ec16a02e613649d1b87004.jpg

Bought this as an alternative to a speaker for our son. He loves it. Works of grid and there are diff stories to take with on ou next trip.
0fde1eadbcbd82cb0d32b2acb54766f8.jpg
What a fabulous idea. Had to look it up to find out about it. Great solution for little ones and off grid use too, brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Parcel shelf mattress protector from the club shop.
Perfect fit.
A little lighter shade of grey than the Inka waterproof seat covers but I'm not too worried about that!
bf346df0e81ae00c72ac2d37b6d0875c.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

What a fabulous idea. Had to look it up to find out about it. Great solution for little ones and off grid use too, brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

We used it a couple of days now, it is great let's say for younger kids and when you do not want to have them stare at a screen 24/7. Also great zo combine it with books.
Cons: It is limited as a speaker as there is only input with the "figure" although there are some BT dongles.
Pros: There are some "creative - tonies" to upload your own music/stories or create a audio book for your kids.

Back