Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

How much was your 2 year extension and I assume it was a VW one? Mine is coming up in June. Do the write to you?
It was just over £396.00 incl VAT. The van is only 3 weeks old and I was told on collection I had 90 days to take it out.

Hexlox won’t work with stainless steel bolts. I know because I tried it as an experiment. So I got some high tensile steel bolts and they work.
Thx Graham that's what i thought. Given the cost it would bother me if a hexlox would drop off the bike rack while I'm driving. The stainless steel bolts I have received today I can hold them with a magnet but it's weak. So I've ordered the hexlox and two of their steel bolts. Let' s see. I'll compare and report.

Hexlox won’t work with stainless steel bolts. I know because I tried it as an experiment. So I got some high tensile steel bolts and they
Thx Graham that's what i thought. Given the cost it would bother me if a hexlox would drop off the bike rack while I'm driving. The stainless steel bolts I have received today I can hold them with a magnet but it's weak. So I've ordered the hexlox and two of their steel bolts. Let' s see. I'll compare and report.
My bolts are grade A2 stainless and they’re well and truly road & pothole tested now with the Hexlox in place. You’re right, not as magnetic as full steel, but the Hexlox inserts are firm, I even tried inserting them and banging the screws on a stone surface before I fitted the bolts onto the van, so I’m happy they won’t shift. Hexlox don’t do the non-magnetic bolt inserts down to 4mm which is the head size for 6mm hex bolts. If in doubt go for the steel, but I’m more than happy with my stainless ones.

Interesting. There was very little magnetism in the stainless bolts I tried first. Maybe its variable according to the grade? The strength of the magnetic bond with the high tensile left me in no doubt but if its working for you thats cool.

£8k parts and labour each time someone makes a mistake!

I can’t think why they would fit a part that would prevent it ever happening
Crickey is it really?! I better get one of those then!

Crickey is it really?! I better get one of those then!
Or just refill yourself. with 99,9% of all van/motorhome being Diesel in Europe, why on earth would somebody think a van would need petrol?
But the 19year old at the pump doing his summer job doesn't know that.

Or just refill yourself. with 99,9% of all van/motorhome being Diesel in Europe, why on earth would somebody think a van would need petrol?
But the 19year old at the pump doing his summer job doesn't know that.
What does a 19 year old know?

Pre-Ordered a popup toilet tent from the Club shop.

B4BDA4EC-9CC8-4A45-8E1B-B01B01C7801B.png

You need one of these.

Stopped the attendant, at a garage in Italy, putting in petrol.
That looks like a very worthwhile investment. I’m just checking 6.1 compatibility with them.

If you read through the thread below, or any of teh other threads that mention the S2S matress, you'll be absolutely convinced. Seems a lot of people on these forums feel this is the best and most comfortable matress that beats all others.
And what is your opinion please?

Special knife for a special Cali. A handmade Japanese gyuto. Shorter than the blades I use at home so perfect for the more confined space in the Cali. Aogami Super core steel and easy care stainless steel cladding.....View attachment 72893
I’d like to get a good knife for my Cali. Does it fit in the drawer? Can you recommend a good place to get one please.

Back