Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
bought a new feet for the roof bars I use on the golf and saved a few quid. bought the 753 lower Thule feet to go with the adaptor kit 183057 and used the same whisper bars. Both sets of feet have a quick release and adjust system which means no extra bars to be bought. Happy with the result and easy to swap depending on needs.

KatyCC

KatyCC

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
My son and I have versions around this theme... I think they are incredibly practical!

My wife, on the other hand, flat refuses to use one or even walk to the shower block within 15 feet of us haha!
Haha! Fair enough. I couldn’t give a stuff what people think. It helps that I walk to the showers with a massive grin on my face

L

Lightning

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I brought some of these, largely for the noise cancellation to block out road noise at night. I have almost convinced myself they were worth the money, I can’t take them off.

View attachment 81806
Apple Music have recently introduced Lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos spatial audio. It sounds gimmicky but it’s amazing, like listening to music in high definition all the elements of the track sound separated in space, combined with the noise Cancellation which make the world vanish, I now think these headphones are very good indeed.

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Apple Music have recently introduced Lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos spatial audio. It sounds gimmicky but it’s amazing, like listening to music in high definition all the elements of the track sound separated in space, combined with the noise Cancellation which make the world vanish, I now think these headphones are very good indeed.
Lossless has been around since the original iPod but almost no one used it because of the disc space that uncompressed files used. It is now more viable and sounds great through AirPod Pro’s. Just to clarify, its the spatial sound that sounds great, Lossless doesn’t work via Bluetooth

Last edited:
L

Lightning

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Lossless has been around since the original iPod but almost no one used it because of the disc space that uncompressed files used. It is now more viable and sounds great through AirPod Pro’s. Just to clarify, its the special sound that sounds great, Lossless doesn’t work via Bluetooth
Oh right. Watching Star Wars with these on and the Dolby atmos sounds like being in the cinema, really good.

VW California Club