Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Our Comfortz Windscreen Cover arrived today and we are sooo pleased with it. Yes it’s pricey, isn’t everything VW, but it’s easy to fit ( and we were concerned as we have Heko Wind Deflectors fitted and thought it might be ‘iffy’ size wise) does everything it’s supposed to do, great blackout and hopefully insulation too and the ‘velcro rip down front flap’ gives light when needed.
Our front VW blinds are not in any way damaged but they are flimsy and not a great design and a pain to close when the seats are turned, so another wee purchase made.
Even my hubby was impressed, now for a trip to use it !

Our Comfortz Windscreen Cover arrived today and we are sooo pleased with it. Yes it’s pricey, isn’t everything VW, but it’s easy to fit ( and we were concerned as we have Heko Wind Deflectors fitted and thought it might be ‘iffy’ size wise) does everything it’s supposed to do, great blackout and hopefully insulation too and the ‘velcro rip down front flap’ gives light when needed.
Our front VW blinds are not in any way damaged but they are flimsy and not a great design and a pain to close when the seats are turned, so another wee purchase made.
Even my hubby was impressed, now for a trip to use it !
I think this is a great design. Simple but effective.

We had a trip up to the club shop at Bolsover, always an expensive trip for us! We were only intending to buy an Outwell windbreak to match the Outwell tarps we have. Got that, plus an Outdoor Revolution air pump with a bespoke connector for the OR Rock n Roll self inflating mattress (to deflate it fully when using it upstairs), plus a small collapsible non stick pan ( good size for beans etc). Then after chatting about windscreen covers with the folk at the shop, we bought a Brandrup Isolite internal 3-piece cover set, and fitted it today. Trying out the new kit in North Norfolk next week.

Just opened up our Dometic CFX3 35.

Even though I checked dimensions before ordering I can’t believe how big it is!

Having to rethink our storage, as was planning to strap it down in the living area. At this size with 2 kids it probably needs to be in the boot.

Last edited:
MT50 remote monitor for my Solar system the screen had become unreadable after being On for almost 8 yrs.

On the outside of the rear wardrobe facing the tailgate, so can be seen through tailgate window.
Would this fit in the same aperture of the MT11 ?
So its a visual monitor, and bluetooth built in?
I asked Roger if I could run both MT11 and the bluetooth at same time but couldnt.
So this is the perfect combo ! Nice :thumb

Would this fit in the same aperture of the MT11 ?
So its a visual monitor, and bluetooth built in?
I asked Roger if I could run both MT11 and the bluetooth at same time but couldnt.
So this is the perfect combo ! Nice :thumb
It's "old school", no Bluetooth.

It uses stuff that looks like plastic covered string with a bit of metal in the middle, we call them wires....
Even I don't say stuff to my 20 month old Grandson, c'mon, give it a bit more effort.
I'll give you D- for that.
But I did spit a bit of my coffee out hahahahahha.

Does it communicate to an iPhone? If so, using what protocol? Wi-Fi?
No, you just look at it, when you want to. Has a Green LED and a smiley face Icon showing if everything is OK, or a Red LED or Sad face icon if not. Then you can scroll through pages of data if so inclined.

No, you just look at it, when you want to. Has a Green LED and a smiley face Icon showing if everything is OK, or a Red LED or Sad face icon if not. Then you can scroll through pages of data if so inclined.
Aha, got you

Output is electromagnetic radiation in the 430 terahertz to 750 terahertz band. Input is via tactile switches ;).
oooooffffffff now you're talking

We had a trip up to the club shop at Bolsover, always an expensive trip for us! We were only intending to buy an Outwell windbreak to match the Outwell tarps we have. Got that, plus an Outdoor Revolution air pump with a bespoke connector for the OR Rock n Roll self inflating mattress (to deflate it fully when using it upstairs), plus a small collapsible non stick pan ( good size for beans etc). Then after chatting about windscreen covers with the folk at the shop, we bought a Brandrup Isolite internal 3-piece cover set, and fitted it today. Trying out the new kit in North Norfolk next week.
Our trip to Norfolk is nearly over. Most of the new purchases have been tested, apart from the little pan, as we BBQ’d and our mates did the hob things on this trip.

The windbreak did everything it’s intended for, and looked pretty good too. It’s lightweight, packs nice and small, and adds to the encampment feel. The green colour of this Outwell product is a shade darker than the Hillcrest/ Fallcrest tarps, but the same type of material, and looks right. For under £50 from the club shop, we’re really happy with it. The Hillcrest tarp also used to good effect.

The Brandrup ISO Top internal window thermal covers are really good. No light penetration, and only very minimal condensation this morning after a very heavy dew on the grass, two sleeping and no heater on. The windscreen panel is held away from the glass on one side by our dash cam and our Peage tag, otherwise there would be no condensation. Storing on top of the upstairs bed. Just aware of the Velcro strips, and not to rub them on anything like the headlining in case they catch the material.

The Outdoor Revolution Mini Max air pump, and the bespoke adaptor for the OR Rock n Roll self inflating mattress - a godsend! Takes the last air out of the mattress if you need to pack as small as possible, and more usefully, you can inflate the mattress in 2 minutes as opposed to waiting 10-15 minutes. Also can pump up a bit firmer than would be the case. It’s definitely earned it’s place in the drawer.

80684DAF-213A-402A-A8C8-1F53BBF8BF39.jpeg

7939A0E2-3B1F-4031-AA7E-9A34B4A4BD9C.jpeg

C439F989-EC44-4856-980C-17852A450963.jpeg

EE72C1A0-01C8-4573-874C-937D7F97F2F4.jpeg

Back