Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

It looks old but I bought a new one at a National Trust shop only a couple of years ago. If you look inside the back cover there are email and website details for the publisher.
Yes, not old just has a retro look :)

Bought a Nebula Capsule Max Mini (Black Friday). Just tested it at home and impressed so far.

5CCA236F-4B1C-4DAB-8874-166CFB99704E.jpeg
Edit: this is my daughter’s Netflix account!! :oops:

After much reading and great advice from other members of the forum, I decided to swap to all seasons tyres and went with Michelin Cross Climate 2 in the slightly narrower/larger diameter 235 55 18. Managed to get them with Black Friday discount. They won’t get tested until we go camping this weekend.

C3D8B664-DF14-474A-A5F7-9A28CF454EC3.jpeg

I’m thinking I will invest in one of these , what company did you get the best price from? Thanks Jan
I bought it from Amazon in the Black Friday sale:

Deal of the day: Anker NEBULA Capsule Max Mini Projector, Pint-Sized Wi-Fi Portable Projector, 200 ANSI Lumen, Native 720p HD, 8W Speaker, Movie Projector, 100 Inch Picture, 4-Hour Video Playtime, Home Entertainment https://amzn.eu/d/0oGdPz6

I bought it from Amazon in the Black Friday sale:

Deal of the day: Anker NEBULA Capsule Max Mini Projector, Pint-Sized Wi-Fi Portable Projector, 200 ANSI Lumen, Native 720p HD, 8W Speaker, Movie Projector, 100 Inch Picture, 4-Hour Video Playtime, Home Entertainment https://amzn.eu/d/0oGdPz6
Out of interest- for this or other Amazon buys, I’d recommend a website called CamelCamelCamel. It tracks Amazon prices and alerts you when the price goes low (to your target). You’ll be surprised just how much swing there is, and the lowest prices are not always when ‘sales’ are on.

Out of interest- for this or other Amazon buys, I’d recommend a website called CamelCamelCamel. It tracks Amazon prices and alerts you when the price goes low (to your target). You’ll be surprised just how much swing there is, and the lowest prices are not always when ‘sales’ are on.
The camels great for Amazon price tracking, always use for non urgent purchases when I can afford to wait for non urgent buys, plus checking prices to make sure current price is a good price to buy at.

After much reading and great advice from other members of the forum, I decided to swap to all seasons tyres and went with Michelin Cross Climate 2 in the slightly narrower/larger diameter 235 55 18. Managed to get them with Black Friday discount. They won’t get tested until we go camping this weekend.

View attachment 102612
How feeling how the wider diameter tyres affect the speedo and odometer readout?

How feeling how the wider diameter tyres affect the speedo and odometer readout?
I’ve not driven/tested it yet, but from everything I’ve read on here and the T6 Forum, it should pretty much match GPS speeds now.

New Varta F21 starter battery from Tayna. All coded with VCDS. The dash wasn't lit up light a Christmas tree and I just had to reset the one touch operation of the windows.

Last edited:

View attachment 102612
Is that a black wrap around your fog lights ? ---looks really good in gloss black :)

i got a Dometic fridge (cfx3 25) and some VanEssa window bags for my upcoming 2-seater Beach today. Now i just need the van to go with them. (and i need to sell my current van)

Wow...have you got a link..they look fab..really classy
I got mine from here (it was the only place that had stock at the time):

Transporter HQ also sell them:

Other places sell them too. I wouldn’t be surprised if they all come from the same factory.

Back