Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I got mine too and fitted it today. I couldn’t work out why it was constantly flashing the warning sign and 0 at the bottom :headbang
Aliexpress seller contacted me.
Said to remove battery from the spare sensor !
It’s picking up the signal from inside the house. Lol !
8C909A4B-1601-49FB-A7B2-69AFBCA04DB9.jpeg

I do like my gadgets but for this “problem” I went old school. Just folded a piece of paper kitchen towel. Does the job sofar
I keep a thin flannel at the bottom of the fridge to collect any condensation. When we return home I pull it out and keep it under the lid to allow ventilation. Works like dream.

I keep a thin flannel at the bottom of the fridge to collect any condensation. When we return home I pull it out and keep it under the lid to allow ventilation. Works like dream.
:thumb Sure. Whatever you use: paper kitchen towel or thin flannel, if it helps you, it’s good. I used a wooden block for 10 years. I got this little thing for free, made by a friend and he liked making it because it has a purpose. It made me smile and I use it since yesterday. It's perfect. AE24A711-4E40-497F-82B3-7074217EA051.jpegNo more wooden block (or towel) for me

Last edited:
Might be of interest ... MudMasterer mats from the Range .. 50cm x 100cm. Striped or plain grey. Bargain price of £9.99 each. Good fit in the living area and the boot without cutting. Bought an extra to line the underseat drawer.
Collapsible bowl was approx £6.

20230110_124420.jpg

20230110_124500.jpg

20230110_154352.jpg

Worktop protector, carbon fibre effect from Pure
Looks good when it’s down, does it let any light through when it’s open? I'm just worried about making the van darker.

Last edited:
Fittted some short mudflaps that I got from Amazon today. (XUKEY Set Mud Flaps For Transporter Caravelle T6 Multivan Kombi 2015 on Mudflaps Splash Guards Flap Mudguards Front Rear)
These were very easy to install although like many others, I trimmed about 8mm from the one edge that would have otherwise made contact with the bottom of the front door. The front flaps use one of the arch liner screws to hold them in place and there there are two optional self tapping screws that also go into the arch liner. I was surprised at how much dirt there was between the arch liner and the bodywork. At the back the flap simply uses the two arch liner screws.
One tool that I have found extremely useful for these sorts of jobs is a Ryobi rechargeable screwdriver - in particular on this occasion the right angle adaptor.

9779A54F-A175-4EDE-83C0-1439A2F9B0CC.jpeg
The muck on the ground all came from behind the wheel arch liner

793E9204-402B-4D57-B1FE-0EEF4715D602.jpeg
7A674018-907B-4978-A92B-0B569C2FF763.jpeg
037B693A-58DF-4E05-AFFF-F8D543919EF6.jpeg
Right angle driver makes the job much easier

5FB3C3B0-E394-4B49-B463-63EF93D2CFF3.jpeg
Ryobi cordless screwdriver highly recommended.
Total job time: 20 mins

Bought roll of insulation tape to wrap corrugated windscreen washer tube that goes from engine bay to bonnet near NS hinge. 2nd time in 6 yrs it started leaking. ? Replace. Think ill see how long this repair lasts.

Bought a hang table to hold the Cadac. Very well constructed with a foam strip to protect the paintwork and rubberised, wide hooks at the end of adjustable straps so the gable can be raised for stand up or sit down tasks.

906A2475-AE6B-420A-A8BC-E5BA9D2E18B5.jpeg48E13D78-A9EC-4349-97A5-F927A47C8EC0.jpeg

Bought roll of insulation tape to wrap corrugated windscreen washer tube that goes from engine bay to bonnet near NS hinge. 2nd time in 6 yrs it started leaking. ? Replace. Think ill see how long this repair lasts.
I've had a few cars where this happened.
It's annoying when the washer don't squirt as well.
I've gone through the same thought process, I'll just replace it, until I realise what a nasty job that might be. They often have horrible routing meaning you have to remove quite a few bits to get to it.

Bought a hang table to hold the Cadac. Very well constructed with a foam strip to protect the paintwork and rubberised, wide hooks at the end of adjustable straps so the gable can be raised for stand up or sit down tasks.

View attachment 104831View attachment 104832
Love the look of this - Not seen it before. Thanks for sharing.

The Alpine speaker upgrade & a set of trim removal tools. Couldn't resist with an ebay 20% off voucher.

View attachment 104835
And while at that, I suspect you also plan to put in some sound deadening? How much of dodo mat did you get? When I was looking, there were only large rolls or pack of 10 a4's available, which just seemed a big waste

And while at that, I suspect you also plan to put in some sound deadening? How much of dodo mat did you get? When I was looking, there were only large rolls or pack of 10 a4's available, which just seemed a big waste
I think its a 10 pack - about £25 - that little pack weighs 8kg

Back