Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Door locks will not do via control panel.
Driving me crazy.
Yes button on the dash to stop / stop start.
But want it off. Full stop
3DDECD6A-F27D-410A-B1AF-1348029710F8.png
Telling me to reset my infotainment.
What a pain in the rear.
The auto lock doesn’t work in Carista either.
Might be something to do with my ghost, I’ll ask my installer Lee…

Thanks.

I sent Beatnik Decals a photo of my van. They help design the decal and sent me back images with the various designs/colours superimposed on the photo of my van. That is a photo of what it will look like. Waiting for decent weather to put them on. The great thing is you get to see what looks good on your van.

Same but I don't like to leave it it. By default it has a 1970's heater plug with a cigarette on it.
Have left the torch plugged in since i’ve had the van (29 months). Is it unadvisable?

Ok … this one might raise some eyebrows!!

Getting ready for the new camping season I’ve stocked up on new underwear. These Rohan boxers are great as they are so easy to wash. They are lightweight and comfortable and they have certain other ‘aroma benefits’ compared with other pants and View attachment 105914it means that I take less with me too
It’s 3 exficcio ones for me for 10 weeks away….dry overnight hanging from the ceiling!
one to wear with pjs too….

Snap - just ordered the same today for our Coast. Can finally ditch the practical but ugly waterproof covers!
Good luck with the fitting! If you have a Beach, I’d recommend ignoring the bench seat instructions if there were any!

Also I bought a trim removal kit from Amazon for about a tenner - we’ll worth it.

Good luck with the fitting! If you have a Beach, I’d recommend ignoring the bench seat instructions if there were any!

Also I bought a trim removal kit from Amazon for about a tenner - we’ll worth it.
Cheers - I aready have trim tools - and a good mate who runs a coach building company if I get stuck! Might book a day off work and just take my time - no point rushing it and messing up...

Have left the torch plugged in since i’ve had the van (29 months). Is it unadvisable?
Left ours in too, and always forget to use it!

Just bought this Nebo Big Larry from Screwfix - very slim with a great light - magnet on end to attach to bodywork if you’re doing any investigations too. Under £10.

Back