Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I'd buy one if I could find one!!!

I'm after a very small waterproof tent/shelter to peg outside of the van during wet spells to prevent children's wet shoes, footballs, etc finding their way in...

Any recommendations, links or suggestions please?

Thanks
We had one of these with our small previous caravan, handy for chairs, shoes etc plus you can hang jackets inside. Not a pop-up but only 2 poles and really quick. Packs down much smaller than a pop-up. Link

Cheap Oxford tarps very adaptable and the size of a sandwich when in the supplied bag.
if you want to make a tent simply get a couple of adjustable tarp poles so you can make a bivy.
I added a couple of additional plastic knock in plastic eyelets to create more securing points.

View attachment 107369

View attachment 107370

View attachment 107371

Or something like this , but takes up a bit of room and are a PITA to fold

View attachment 107372
thank you very much!

We had one of these with our small previous caravan, handy for chairs, shoes etc plus you can hang jackets inside. Not a pop-up but only 2 poles and really quick. Packs down much smaller than a pop-up. Link
Very similar to what we use - £50 Bike Tent from Halfords. Very quick to put up and down, packs down small enough to fit in the gap next to the sliding seat. Ideal for offloadong a load of gear - especially if you want to go off site for the day. We put a collapsible larder unit in it, along with shoes, cadac & bottle, recliner chairs etc.

20230408_093409.jpg

So the fuses arrived this afternoon (ain’t the internet great!)………..

They are the perfect size and even fit in the glovebox :cool: (Last set I had was a massive box that was too big to go anywhere convenient, lost them in a house move I think).

8A19B2F7-295D-4A67-8B0B-EFB7831C38F8.jpeg9ACC8DD8-CAAA-4250-AF42-B7B245A89070.jpeg

Last edited:
So the fuses arrived this afternoon (ain’t the internet great!)………..

They are the perfect size and even fit in the glovebox :cool: (Last set I had was a massive box that was too big to go anywhere convenient, lost them in a house move I think).

View attachment 107520View attachment 107521
I thought manufacturers included a couple of spares in the fuse box for emergencies.

I thought manufacturers included a couple of spares in the fuse box for emergencies.
Dunno, but you can never have too many spares (unless you have a stupidly big box like I used to have :D )

Dunno, but you can never have too many spares (unless you have a stupidly big box like I used to have :D )
I had a box like that too. It eventually disintegrated and the fuses were scattered to the wind. Your box looks so much more practical.

A small package arrived today from a galaxy far away !

An ingenious T6 forum member is making bespoke 3D grille name badges.

A09AE08B-7546-41FF-B883-6E0AC8C70B9E.jpeg

1794D78B-100A-4FD9-BB1A-099483445306.jpeg

ACD6FDE0-7DD3-414E-84DA-79AFBFA9AA09.jpeg

A small package arrived today from a galaxy far away !

An ingenious T6 forum member is making bespoke 3D grille name badges.

View attachment 107548

View attachment 107549

View attachment 107550
Hi there this looks brilliant. Could you post me as private message the details of the guy who makes these? I would love to order one for our 2022 Ocean. Many rhanks
All the best

Bought (after years of deliberation) a solar panel kit from Solar Camper Solutions. With a 5% off code from Roger. Let’s hope it’s simple enough to install! (I have zero skills in things diy so watch this space!)

Also……… a couple of wks ago……… a mat from Fat Bobs Emporium……. Anyone have experience of how long delivery is?!

Bought (after years of deliberation) a solar panel kit from Solar Camper Solutions. With a 5% off code from Roger. Let’s hope it’s simple enough to install! (I have zero skills in things diy so watch this space!)
Cool :cool: I thought the club discount was only for panels fitted by Roger

Back