Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Measured and analyzed it. Calculated it is more effective than 2,2kw 240v classic one, due to it is a thermos that doesn't humidify and heat the air.

5-6amps max at 12,5v, Higher and faster boil on 14v while driving, so no concern it can be 7-8 amps from alternator.
The only issue the plug can get hot, which I usually switch along with cable.
Got 2 versions now 700 and 900ml. 2nd way bigger due to thicker insulation.
Stays on our main front plug and runs 99% while driving. Even when parked not worried losing 5-8AH from 75Ah.

Pretty hard to find sturdy high amp cig plugs. Most good ones will hold 5-7amps and then oxydize after ~20 hours and start overheating. So have to modify even the better ones for prolonged uses.

0F640787-3FF1-4039-AFF7-6D104098F665.jpeg 852D2B12-564F-42EC-9CB5-438FD1F151B0.jpeg E438B5E8-82DD-4DC3-B1DF-FEA19A861CBC.jpeg E438B5E8-82DD-4DC3-B1DF-FEA19A861CBC.jpeg Thanks to @Bigted I have a great method of attaching a tarpaulin sun shade over the rear of the Cali where the fridge is located. Will help the batteries keep their charge in hot sun as fridge will not work as hard to keep cool. That’s the theory anyway.
Also got the new fridge top gap keepers to have air circulation when Cali not used.
Well made and robust £12 inc postage for all. Good deal

Last edited:
Aluminium kitchen shelf, a fan heater, a set of mugs with campervan's on and B pillar black out decals all from the shops open day :thumb

View attachment 41926 Today I fitted a Calicap 700 drawer unit to the Beach. Ordered from Germany on Monday night, delivered Friday and fitted today. I don’t speak a word of German, but the pictorial instructions saw the job completed in around 30 mins

Any chance you can share the vertical space you have? My fridge is a tight fit so worried about clearance with a slide. Thanks!

Primus Campfire Cookset Large finally arrived as well as Primus 4 season mugs. Quality products.
i-3Rx9hf4-X2.jpg

or http://tinyurl.com/y4ebmfzt

https://***+***+***+***+***+***+***...kswagen-t5-t6-california-mercedes-marco-polo/

I didn't buy it personally but it was a mothers day gift from my sons :)
They have also washed and polished my van today :):):)
I am hoping that it can be stored underneath the top mattress when the roof is down?

View attachment 43133

Wacaco Nanopresso plus add on to use Nespresso capsules.
I like the look of that :thumb

It’s my birthday soon so I’ll drop some hints!

What model/package do you recommend, as I see there are several permutations?

I bought the ‘standard’ Nanopresso with case, the Barista kit which allows larger amounts of coffee and water, and most importantly for us the capsule module as we are Nespresso addicts at home. I’ve not tried ground coffee but can definitely say the capsule coffee tastes just as good as out of our home machine.
I bought from their website thinking I’d save a few pounds compared to the River, not realising shipping was from Hong Kong. Customs charge meant I lost slightly!

Got vents for the side windows. Now it really has been confirmed that real money does and, I suspect, will always be spent on Maurice!

Got a mattress topper for the bed upstairs, the other day. There is no comfort in the comfort mattress, I'm getting old ;)

The Cali got a good an thorough clean today, cost me some hard earned money but was worth it. Want to look pretty on the first eurotrip.

65dJ3Jh.jpg

Back