Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

No, Vanstyle. Half the price of OEM. Took me hours to fit though, but seem to be good quality. I'll report properly on quality in 10 years time.
Cheers. Assume they don't foul the jack points. Look good

Assume they don't foul the jack points
Good question. I've just popped out to check and it looks OK.
TBH I've always used a trolley jack to change wheels, fitting under the suspension arms. I suppose I ought to try the standard scissors jack just in case I have a flat on the road.

Good question. I've just popped out to check and it looks OK.
TBH I've always used a trolley jack to change wheels, fitting under the suspension arms. I suppose I ought to try the standard scissors jack just in case I have a flat on the road.
be good to know it fits still. I've heard of some side bars getting in the way

A set of Sportline wheels / and Bridgestone A005s

be good to know it fits still. I've heard of some side bars getting in the way
Thanks for your comment f-b, I can confirm that the sidebars do get in the way of the standard jack. Fortunately, the bars are only attached with two bolts, so I've popped a 14mm spanner into the toolkit, just in case.

Thanks for your comment f-b, I can confirm that the sidebars do get in the way of the standard jack. Fortunately, the bars are only attached with two bolts, so I've popped a 14mm spanner into the toolkit, just in case.
Sounds like a top tip there

So......That will be a little extra fun when you change your wheel in the rain/snow!

Amersfoort and Campercentrum was a lovely stop on our way back today.

FB05EDE7-0428-46CE-956D-4A252E41ECB7.jpeg

Got a new tent/awning lantern and that plastic thing for the fridge. Also the first customisation was made by them, holder for the fire extinguisher. While the shopping spree lasted we also got a Thule sun blocker. Good stuff!
C9F5EAB3-362C-463B-B50C-D6429F9E336B.jpeg

7D04B00B-F31A-4655-BBCD-7B231C7839E4.jpeg

Amersfoort and Campercentrum was a lovely stop on our way back today.

View attachment 43758

Got a new tent/awning lantern and that plastic thing for the fridge. Also the first customisation was made by them, holder for the fire extinguisher. While the shopping spree lasted we also got a Thule sun blocker. Good stuff!
View attachment 43760

View attachment 43759
Hi need one of those fridge things. Please advise of contact details for one please.

Decathlon tarp, with kador strip sewn along one side. Shade from the burning sun.

North France! Le Crotoy. Should not be this hot in Easter29F4E7E9-5695-406F-9F4D-D75383EE18C6.jpeg712FED91-E26A-4154-A2EE-AEC859E85982.jpeg

Had a couple of bits wrapped... excuse the dirty Denzil. Also had the lights smoked.
23739BFD-6009-44D6-9283-F3C8FDAE6995.jpeg0A48949C-7698-4305-B921-8521A63A426D.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a heads up re the mirrors, I’m sure someone recently reported that following the wrapping process their navigation and dab stopped working. This was due to the aerial and GPS receivers being contained in the mirrors, the wrap they used interfered with the signal.

Worth checking if you have either.

Had a couple of bits wrapped... excuse the dirty Denzil. Also had the lights smoked.
View attachment 43845View attachment 43846

Just a heads up re the mirrors, I’m sure someone recently reported that following the wrapping process their navigation and dab stopped working. This was due to the aerial and GPS receivers being contained in the mirrors, the wrap they used interfered with the signal.

Thanks for the heads up but I’m pretty sure that would be impossible!

Everything is working exactly the same as before :)

Not impossible apparently...,

I think that the problem ended with the wires not being connected
in the mirrors and it wasn't the wrap.

USB toothbrush charger.
8372b84ec20df22acaeca2c6e0fb4d7e.jpg

Back