Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

New drop link as it failed its MOT today. Oddly seems to have managed to bend itself following the lowering.

Drop links.jpeg

Off on a 5-week trip in seven days time so bought the following 'essentials'
  • Tablecloth cut to size from John Lewis
  • Solar awning lights
  • Clip-on vase for flowers I'll pick en-route (small)
  • Bunting
  • Summer quilt
  • 12V clip-on fan
  • Headtorch
  • A Kindle for the wife. Not a swap, a gift.
Regards, Simon

A jumpstart power bank and compressor in one from Lidl.
I am a sucker for combined stuff but this seems a genuinely useful tool. And compact too. Should be able to jumpstart diesels up tot 2.2 L

got the news my Coast can be picked up next Wednesday! So i went to market and bought:

Brandrup Guying Tie Down Kit for the VW T5 / T6 California & Mercedes Marco Polo Awning - 100 400 060 1 £16.99
Brandrup Velour carpet for passenger compartment, VW T6/T5 California Ocean/SE "Titanium Black" version: Three Rail Version 100 708 581 1 £163.99
Euro Hook Up Adapter - PO108 1 £5.99
Fiamma Grip System - Pair - 97901-055 1 £14.99
Kampa Two Way Spirit Level - AC0252 1 £3.49
Non-Slip Mat for Shelves size: Grey 1.5m x 30cm 1 £2.25
Outwell Collaps Collapsible Round Washing-up Bowl (Various Colours)
colour: Terracotta Red 1 £22.99
Premium 'GTI Fabric' 5th Seat Covers for VW California - GTI Dark 1 £99.00
Premium Campervan Hook Up Cable - 15 Metre - PO106B 1 £23.99
Premium GTI Fabric Seat Covers for VW California vehicle: T6 Ocean seat-colour:
GTI Dark (Black) 1 £499.99
RidgeMonkey Connect Sandwich Toaster Inc Case & Utensils - XL - RM CCTXL 1 £27.99
Thule Levelers - Black (Inc Carry Bag) - 307617 1 £28.79
VW California Club Official Silhouette Logo Car Sticker (Small Subtle Size) - STICKER003 1 £0.99
Vango Stainless Steel Kettle with Folding Handle size: 1.6 Litre 1 £10.99
Water Fill Up Tube with Clear Hose 2m - ES2087 1 £4.99

51ADBB2B-F3BA-44A8-88C1-5B2B6F6A7AEA.jpeg

This old box has been round the world --

Using it as extra storage for upcoming 10 day trip to the Scottish Highlands with the children.

We are planning to stay in one or two spots only so it will be outside in the awning most of the time.

Secured to seat with strap.

Anyone else tried something like this??

Got my new cutting board for the kitchen. I ordered it in halve-size with an aluminium rim as heat protection.

Schneidebrett_2.JPGSchneidebrett_1.JPG

On a german club meeting in May at “lago di garda” the young son of a club member presented these boards for the different versions of the T5/T6 California kitchens. They are all made of oak. He is a cabinet maker, Cali enthusiastic and produces the boards after his fulltime job in his free time. For this reason I had to wait 2 months to get one.

Greetings from the border of the Baltic Sea

Axel

Got my new cutting board for the kitchen. I ordered it in halve-size with an aluminium rim as heat protection.

View attachment 47658View attachment 47659

On a german club meeting in May at “lago di garda” the young son of a club member presented these boards for the different versions of the T5/T6 California kitchens. They are all made of oak. He is a cabinet maker, Cali enthusiastic and produces the boards after his fulltime job in his free time. For this reason I had to wait 2 months to get one.

Axel
What a great idea! Love the half size one as it gives somewhere to place a serving dish if cooking on one ring.
Any chance of him selling these in the UK?

View attachment 47658View attachment 47659

Axel
Nice!! What’s the control panel in the background?

Boring stuff.

2no rear brake discs
Fuel filter (need a VCDS for this one to purge / prime the system afterwards)
Air filter
Pollen filter

Still cost £256 or so.....

View attachment 47630

This old box has been round the world --

Using it as extra storage for upcoming 10 day trip to the Scottish Highlands with the children.

We are planning to stay in one or two spots only so it will be outside in the awning most of the time.

Secured to seat with strap.

Anyone else tried something like this??
My dustbin has been around the garden !!!!

7487582E-512B-4777-B458-C4461BFD9C3E.jpeg

Amazing how much rubbish I generate .................................

Well love the Bandrup seat pockets, but ive not won the lottery yet so found these at Inca made at £62 each so got 2 for the price on one bandrup one. Very verry happy with them, the quality, the look, the thickness, the velvet feel inside the pockets, and absolutely love the California embroidery stitching on them. All in all 10/10
20190718_175258.jpg20190718_175235.jpg

Well love the Bandrup seat pockets, but ive not won the lottery yet so found these at Inca made at £62 each so got 2 for the price on one bandrup one. Very verry happy with them, the quality, the look, the thickness, the velvet feel inside the pockets, and absolutely love the California embroidery stitching on them. All in all 10/10
View attachment 47683View attachment 47684
Would be interested to know how you get on as we found the holes at the top stretched and came away.

We sent them back.... although they didn't say California on it!

30c9687bbcaa41b9389f930d6ee0aac0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

got the news my Coast can be picked up next Wednesday! So i went to market and bought:

Brandrup Guying Tie Down Kit for the VW T5 / T6 California & Mercedes Marco Polo Awning - 100 400 060 1 £16.99
Brandrup Velour carpet for passenger compartment, VW T6/T5 California Ocean/SE "Titanium Black" version: Three Rail Version 100 708 581 1 £163.99
Euro Hook Up Adapter - PO108 1 £5.99
Fiamma Grip System - Pair - 97901-055 1 £14.99
Kampa Two Way Spirit Level - AC0252 1 £3.49
Non-Slip Mat for Shelves size: Grey 1.5m x 30cm 1 £2.25
Outwell Collaps Collapsible Round Washing-up Bowl (Various Colours)
colour: Terracotta Red 1 £22.99
Premium 'GTI Fabric' 5th Seat Covers for VW California - GTI Dark 1 £99.00
Premium Campervan Hook Up Cable - 15 Metre - PO106B 1 £23.99
Premium GTI Fabric Seat Covers for VW California vehicle: T6 Ocean seat-colour:
GTI Dark (Black) 1 £499.99
RidgeMonkey Connect Sandwich Toaster Inc Case & Utensils - XL - RM CCTXL 1 £27.99
Thule Levelers - Black (Inc Carry Bag) - 307617 1 £28.79
VW California Club Official Silhouette Logo Car Sticker (Small Subtle Size) - STICKER003 1 £0.99
Vango Stainless Steel Kettle with Folding Handle size: 1.6 Litre 1 £10.99
Water Fill Up Tube with Clear Hose 2m - ES2087 1 £4.99

Unless you need the third rail, the two rail carpet goes over the middle rail and the bed plus drawer still opens. Just a thought.

Not bought today but fitted yesterday, some H&R antiroll bars. Yet to driver any further than the garage to home (about a mile), hopefully get some miles in tomorrow before our up and coming trip.

Back