Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Unless you need the third rail, the two rail carpet goes over the middle rail and the bed plus drawer still opens. Just a thought.

oh, don't the bed plus drawer open with the three rail carpet? (i do need the third rail)

oh, don't the bed plus drawer open with the three rail carpet? (i do need the third rail)
If you need the mid rail then that fine, just thought worth knowing if you wanted to cover the middle rail. good job you did not want a 4 motion then.

That is a mighty fine dustbin and I like the way you have secured it with the table, most ingenious
Thank you!
Actually the table was a ‘find’ in the charity shoppe on the way to the tip.
It certainly wasn’t by design , just a coincidence ...
Table indoors and bin back in garden.

got the news my Coast can be picked up next Wednesday! So i went to market and bought:

Brandrup Guying Tie Down Kit for the VW T5 / T6 California & Mercedes Marco Polo Awning - 100 400 060 1 £16.99
Brandrup Velour carpet for passenger compartment, VW T6/T5 California Ocean/SE "Titanium Black" version: Three Rail Version 100 708 581 1 £163.99
Euro Hook Up Adapter - PO108 1 £5.99
Fiamma Grip System - Pair - 97901-055 1 £14.99
Kampa Two Way Spirit Level - AC0252 1 £3.49
Non-Slip Mat for Shelves size: Grey 1.5m x 30cm 1 £2.25
Outwell Collaps Collapsible Round Washing-up Bowl (Various Colours)
colour: Terracotta Red 1 £22.99
Premium 'GTI Fabric' 5th Seat Covers for VW California - GTI Dark 1 £99.00
Premium Campervan Hook Up Cable - 15 Metre - PO106B 1 £23.99
Premium GTI Fabric Seat Covers for VW California vehicle: T6 Ocean seat-colour:
GTI Dark (Black) 1 £499.99
RidgeMonkey Connect Sandwich Toaster Inc Case & Utensils - XL - RM CCTXL 1 £27.99
Thule Levelers - Black (Inc Carry Bag) - 307617 1 £28.79
VW California Club Official Silhouette Logo Car Sticker (Small Subtle Size) - STICKER003 1 £0.99
Vango Stainless Steel Kettle with Folding Handle size: 1.6 Litre 1 £10.99
Water Fill Up Tube with Clear Hose 2m - ES2087 1 £4.99
If ya gonna post on "what did you get today" thread then do it in style. Congratulations and happy adventuring :) I feel your excitement!!!

Bought stainless side bars last year and decided to buy a rear bar now. Yes we have Sensors but its gives that added bit of protection and can imagine a rear bumper isn't cheap ...Think they look quite cool too....

806b184feb15e0920546be8f3be26613.jpg

Just the usual highly exciting essentials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought stainless side bars last year and decided to buy a rear bar now. Yes we have Sensors but its gives that added bit of protection and can imagine a rear bumper isn't cheap ...Think they look quite cool too....
Can you post a photo of the rear one fitted please?

Dropped into slidepods whilst in Devon and Installed some cnc cut inserts into my seat bases to match my pod. Really love the look now, really adds something to my dull grey beach interior.

I’m pondering modifying my slidepod table to insert into the interior rail next.

Then maybe add led lights to the pop top

B02B3220-81DA-4C84-BFF4-2707E5670DC1.jpeg

Dropped into slidepods whilst in Devon and Installed some cnc cut inserts into my seat bases to match my pod. Really love the look now, really adds something to my dull grey beach interior.

I’m pondering modifying my slidepod table to insert into the interior rail next.

Then maybe add led lights to the pop top

View attachment 47844

Nice! Just „clip them in“?

Nice! Just „clip them in“?
We used some small self tapping screws from the back. You could probably fit them in differently if you wanted to be none destructive but the plastic part is cheap so I didn’t worry.

I purchased one today threetone. I’ll let you know how I get on
Great stuff, a few tips;
Only clean with water, no soap,
Don’t use too much coffee, you don’t need to fill the little coffee holder all the way,
Low heat, and a little patience, listen/learn the different sounds,
As @westfalia said, when it starts to sputter, you’re done, you dont want to boil the coffee, it will become bitter.
—> enjoy

I’m sure you will all be waiting in anticipation.... it worked great, learned the hard way and only turned it off when I heard it hissing. By this time the top was full.
I must say, it makes a better brew than the cafetière - and I like my coffee.
So, just to say thanks really. I’m properly chuffed.
Glad I asked now

I’m sure you will all be waiting in anticipation.... it worked great, learned the hard way and only turned it off when I heard it hissing. By this time the top was full.
I must say, it makes a better brew than the cafetière - and I like my coffee.
So, just to say thanks really. I’m properly chuffed.
Glad I asked now
A beautiful end to the story

A brand new spare wheel and locking bolt because someone stole the old one on a recent visit to Legoland. :headbang

Received a very comforting email from them to let me know they are aware of the problem!

VW wanted £300, a big thank you to Benn who sorted me out with a new spare at 1/2 that cost. :thumb
What is the size & designation of the wheel please? I need to get one & my 18" alloys are too big?

Back