Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

What is the size & designation of the wheel please? I need to get one & my 18" alloys are too big?
What’s too big on the 18s? They must have the same rolling radius? When I put BFGOODRICH All Terrains on mine I increased the profile and Therefore the outer diameter by about 5 percent. I had to lower the pressure to 10psi to fit the 5th wheel in the carrier. I carry a compressor so it’s not an issue. Have you considered doing this?

What’s too big on the 18s? They must have the same rolling radius? When I put BFGOODRICH All Terrains on mine I increased the profile and Therefore the outer diameter by about 5 percent. I had to lower the pressure to 10psi to fit the 5th wheel in the carrier. I carry a compressor so it’s not an issue. Have you considered doing this?
They are too wide to fit in the carrier under the van (rim width).

Yes ebay. I could have gone through their website but it was easier through my eBay account.

Thanks, no I haven't considered this although it's an option. I'm looking for a wheel & tyre obviously & am finding it difficult to establish the configuration /designation of the wheel size (hub, nuts etc) & the outer rolling diameter.

Colour coded chopping board for our aubergine Ocean
e6fefeac50128e7d653231c5e43bed28.jpg

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com

Treated Little Robin to some wheel cleaning equipment (wonder wheels tyre shine,meguirs applicator, Autoglym wheel cleaner, Autoglym wheel shine and autoglym brush) . Very expensive but end result is defo worth it. The Autoglym brush is a tool I wish I bought years ago.
20190729_201410.jpg

Treated Little Robin to some wheel cleaning equipment (wonder wheels tyre shine,meguirs applicator, Autoglym wheel cleaner, Autoglym wheel shine and autoglym brush) . Very expensive but end result is defo worth it. The Autoglym brush is a tool I wish I bought years ago.
View attachment 48113
Did you raid Halfords :D Looks mint

A fiamma Bike rack ordered. As we are riding Brompton, the bike rack is only for the storage purpose. Need a Thule easy bag or sort... will keep our inflatable kayak be stores back there! Hope its build quality is up to my expectation.

A fiamma Bike rack ordered. As we are riding Brompton, the bike rack is only for the storage purpose. Need a Thule easy bag or sort... will keep our inflatable kayak be stores back there! Hope its build quality is up to my expectation.
Do you have picture, need a bike rack

I never understand why their bikes are so fricking heavy. Why is there no titanium option?

There is now!
Only the rear frame and front fork. I mean the entire frame. The bike is still ~11KG, which considering they're meant to be "portable" is quite heavy. Don't get me wrong, both the Mrs and I have one purely for their compactness. The Mrs struggles however when she arrives at work to lug the thing around the place. It's not as if they're used for extreme mountain biking. The most action mine has is bunny hopping off the kerb!

Only the rear frame and front fork. I mean the entire frame. The bike is still ~11KG, which considering they're meant to be "portable" is quite heavy. Don't get me wrong, both the Mrs and I have one purely for their compactness. The Mrs struggles however when she arrives at work to lug the thing around the place. It's not as if they're used for extreme mountain biking. The most action mine has is bunny hopping off the kerb!
How about this: https://www.austincycles.cc/

Back