Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Finally bought a battery monitor for our Beach so I can check leisure battery charge. This model also comes with an alternator monitor function??

Images show the device with engine running.

Not sure how accurate it is but hopefully will give us an idea, it comes with a lead so it can plug into cigarette point that's hidden away near side door quite easily.

I have had the parking heater on quite a few times over the last 3 weeks (no heated seats) and was getting concerned about leisure battery charge.

IMG_6077.JPGIMG_6076.JPG

Finally bought a battery monitor for our Beach so I can check leisure battery charge. This model also comes with an alternator monitor function??

Images show the device with engine running.

Not sure how accurate it is but hopefully will give us an idea, it comes with a lead so it can plug into cigarette point that's hidden away near side door quite easily.

I have had the parking heater on quite a few times over the last 3 weeks (no heated seats) and was getting concerned about leisure battery charge.

View attachment 52989View attachment 52990
I find that the most interesting informacion is how high voltage it shows with the engine off, to monitor how long the charge lasts, depending on what devices (e.g. parking heater) you have connected, and for how long.

:

Better not to leave the lead plugged into the outlet, it could itself cause a small drain on the battery.

I find that the most interesting informacion is how high voltage it shows with the engine off, to monitor how long the charge lasts, depending on what devices (e.g. parking heater) you have connected, and for how long.

:

Better not to leave the lead plugged into the outlet, it could itself cause a small drain on the battery.

I have a reading of 12.9V with engine not running, so will have a look next time I have had parking heater running in a morning how much it has taken out of the battery.

Not planning on leaving it plugged in :thumb

This has been bugging me since the first time I rolled out the awning. 3M paint protection film cut to size. Easy to apply.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

And don’t forget to stick a piece of protection film on this place, where your crank top “meets” the body of your Cali too often:

All the best from Amsterdam,

Marc.

And don’t forget to stick a piece of protection film on this place, where your crank top “meets” the body of your Cali too often:

All the best from Amsterdam,

Marc.
Good thinking. Cheers.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have bought a silent night mattress for upstairs bed onadvice of forum members- I’ve got a bad knee from a football injury so hopefully will make sleeping upstairs even more comfortable.
Before you ask the dog has the downstairs bed :thumb

Santa Claus was here:
changed the bellows from the pop-up roof with 2 windows (T6 California Coast, Mj 17) to the version with additional front window and big front opening.EtNr:7E 887 5059C UV8, alpin-grey(red and blue also possible). Fitted from a VW Dealer, who is certified as"Kompetenzzentrum" for California.Price: 820,00 € in Germany. The bungee on the picture comes from the old bellows.Faltenbalg neu.JPG
This time I got the full approval from my better half for the modification of the Cali.
Greetings from the border of the Baltic See
Axel

Dub Station thermal windscreen cover in Navy.
These look good and am interested. What do you think of the quality as the price seems very reasonable?Also, do they fit securely around the mirrors. Any feedback much appreciated! Cheers.

I did not, bought them from Carnoisseur and then fitted about three weeks later by Lazer Lamps themselves; felt they were the best option. Great service and welcome, took just under 2 hours.

I did not, bought them from Carnoisseur and then fitted about three weeks later by Lazer Lamps themselves; felt they were the best option. Great service and welcome, took just under 2 hours.
They look great, do they light up when the headlights come on?

A7924943-A95C-4344-B2D6-2E0EF06C44C4.jpeg69D06F85-9B27-4F6E-83B5-30912D9CB7D5.jpegFinally got round to getting a couple of 55w solar panels on the van. Fitted 2wks ago by Campersales, big thanks to Rob and even had some sun the day after!!

They look great, do they light up when the headlights come on?
They operate whenever the main beam is activated, including the ‘flashing’ mode; they have made a huge difference for country roads, but also highlight how poor the standard lights are on dipped. One moment you have powerful LED coverage, then back to the small (almost orange) spread of light.

Just bought tv bracket for headrest and 22" Sniper tv and antenna :)

Picked up a nebula capsule max projector on special offer on Amazon. Tried it at home and really impressed by the picture quality. Will be great in the Van.

I've just put a solar panel on from Rodger at solar panel solutions, a great guy & very helpful.
I now have to buy new leisure batteries as the ones I have are 12yrs old and not holding up.more money out!IMG_20191204_092612870_HDR.jpg

Back