Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I haven't a clue what the first 2 things are but for the wing mirrors
i turn on the heat and it drys the rain off.
Takes too long heating the wing mirrors. That central section now always clear. Not bad for 99p.

Item 1
Have had them for past 4 yrs, but one broke.

Correct.

Deer Whistle.

I don’t know if they work but my Grand daughter got the first pair.
Those old Volvos must had had something like that fitted cos they used to whistle.

Where are you gonna put them?

A comfortz pop top cover and some wind Heko deflectors, very happy!

Those old Volvos must had had something like that fitted cos they used to whistle.

Where are you gonna put them?
The originals were either side of the front VW badge.

Kampa Damp buster for the winter months when the van sadly doesn’t get to go on its travels very often.:sad

Fitted my under sink drawer unit which I picked up from the German supplier on sale. Came very quick and dead easy to install following the instruction on this very site.

Last edited:
Just fitted a set of drawers from the club shop, reduced price made them more attractive, took about half an hour to fit, very nice and adjustable for larger items such as kettle. Very happy

Dub Station thermal windscreen cover in Navy.
Used it last night wild camping in Scotland. We were really impressed especially as it only cost us £99 new. Fits really well inside one of the chairs too.:bananadance2

This has been bugging me since the first time I rolled out the awning. 3M paint protection film cut to size. Easy to apply.
f7890236e5d1026af5cacb80da2d8686.jpg
cdac8e8a3075bfb1010d9670181cc9cc.jpg
e4e5386affd8d68b71abb570f50947e4.jpg
c5b0dc98ac7d4799217937a360d58e3c.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back