Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Thanks, I made and fitted them.

I run a cottage industry sign shop. The stripes and decals (although they look white in the picture) are aluminium finish vinyl.

I am still considering whether to put something at the front end of the awning. It took 4 attempts and lots of wasted material to get it to look half decent.

I will be advertising the "=California=" bit of the sign on my eBay store soon as they are easy to fit, the 2 long straight lengths were a pain to fit and get right and could easily be ruined whilst fitting.
Fitted our decals, good quality thank you CD, also
added today, running boards, B post pillars, carbon door handles, radiator & wing mirror trim, black VW badges front & rear :)

974110A7-0F90-4A05-B84E-722BFEAF327E.jpeg

E93C83C2-A4CB-4ED0-A15D-BD7E69F7DC53.jpeg

E421F942-DD43-40BE-BA41-F286379848FB.jpeg

6A53115F-9B9F-442F-8021-73A1B7F74ECE.jpeg

BubbleBus

BubbleBus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I know it’s electric but when staying on Pass Étapes Aires in France, the electric hookup is included. Groupon deal at £11.99 with £1.99 delivery...liked the remote control but will need a small extension lead from the socket behind the passenger seat.
CBB27144-46AD-480E-826B-313EDF0DB46D.jpeg

P

Prycey13

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Westfalia tow bar cycle rack, box & platform. It folds up so easy and the box is amazing cant wait to try it out.
Hi Linda,

many chance you have a picture of this set up? I’m looking at options for tow bar storage with the T6 bike rack in use.

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Didn’t buy it, got this neck support as a pressie from my sister. Think it’s going to be really useful in our UK Cali where the passenger seat has the kitchen behind it and you can’t tilt it back far for 40 winks.

One question though, why do all friends and family think that because you own a vw camper everything they buy you has to have vws on it?

image.jpg

DrJuanKerr

DrJuanKerr

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
One question though, why do all friends and family think that because you own a vw camper everything they buy you has to have vws on it?
Try owning s "splittie". I've lost count of all the utterly useless sh1t I get bought. I gave the mother-in law a mug with a photo of a Skoda Octavia on for Xmas. Personally I don't understand why she wasn't ecstatic!

paradise city

paradise city

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion