Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Ok, well in that case I'll share mine. Did it yesterday. Figured the pattern's colour went well with the cali interior. Also ordered stickers for both the kitchen counter top and the small inside table, but are still debating whether it would look good or become too much ;-)

view.jpg
Nice coordination.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Haha :), same here. Totally agree. Never wanted one, never needed one. But made possible 6 camping weekends in the last 7 weeks. So I'm a happy camper.

Me too, its on its way but I think it can live in the boot.

I wasn’t overly keen in its current location.
But it does mean it’s completely out of the way.
The rear of the van is our wardrobe space.

Mrs Soul is going to make a little curtain to hide it behind the door.

Bought a table and chairs from lidl, this was after someone posted about the bbq that lidl are selling.
Perfect for the minis when we go away and lunch in the garden. Though the sun was a bit to hot in the garden today. Parasol needed now :cool:

IMG_20200525_130112.jpg

Bought a table and chairs from lidl, this was after someone posted about the bbq that lidl are selling.
Perfect for the minis when we go away and lunch in the garden. Though the sun was a bit to hot in the garden today. Parasol needed now :cool:

View attachment 59790
Butter wouldn’t melt !

A fridge and VanEssa bags, though I'm a little confused about the foam blocks on the Velcro.

20200526_200227.jpg20200526_200308.jpg
Looking forward to trying them out when the van arrives in about a week and a half!

A fridge and VanEssa bags, though I'm a little confused about the foam blocks on the Velcro.

View attachment 59892View attachment 59893
Looking forward to trying them out when the van arrives in about a week and a half!
Hi Sunshine and snow
The foam block hold the top of the bag secure against the retractable blind edge ( the part you use to pull it down) the bags are a sinch to fit.

Dunelm storage Cube.
Perfect for hiding the Porta Potti and provides a useful footstool at the same time. Then collapses to a flat pack to store in the under seat draw. Brilliant value at £12 reduced to £10. Dunelm stores now open to shoppers. View attachment 59916View attachment 59917

I use the storage cube upside down and just slip it over the Porta Potti, placing the lid on top of the upturned base. Easy access.

Back